Candy for Dinner ღ | ✨

Oct 27th, 2020

A/N: I really projected myself into Leo and I'm not sorry -Danny

Words: 634

Request: Eh u want spooky request I see well I (an anon) thought of taking Harley trick n treating w idk ur fave uuuuuuuhhhhh leo

"I'm going to eat all the candy in one sitting!" Harley exclaimed.

"I don't think that's good for the belly, little buddy," Y/N chuckled.

"Why wait till you're sitting down? You should eat it as soon as they give it to you," Leo replied.

"Don't do that!" Y/N said in horror. "Don't listen to your brother, Harley, he's unhinged!"

"Don't be a killjoy!" Leo nudged Y/N's side. "You should try it."

"I'm not six years old, I won't eat candy until my teeth fall out of my mouth!"

"Your teeth won't fall c'mon, live a little!"

"Stop arguing!" Harley groaned. "You sound like a couple."

"Well, Harley dear, we are a couple," Leo raised a brow.

Something warm and pleasing spread across Y/N's chest. The relationship with Leo was relatively new, which meant that both of them would still get all giddy and loving at the thought– What had Hazel called it? Their honeymoon phase.

"Not all couples argue though," Leo continued. "Y/N just loves to see me all worked up, thinks it's attractive."

"Valdez!" Y/N warned him, blushing all the way down to the neck. "Harley doesn't need to hear this. Let's just go to the next house, okay?"

"Hmm," Harley nodded, absently rummaging through his bag of candy.

"Thank you for helping me with the little man," Leo said, inching closer to Y/N. "He insisted on doing this for days, I was worried about his safety in the mortal world, but I think that monsters get a little confused when they see so many weird things out in the night..."

"It's not a problem, I love Halloween," Y/N smiled. "Been a while since I last went out to ask for candy... besides, I'll always take any opportunity I can get to spend some alone time with you."

Leo laughed quietly, raising a brow and adopting his teasing smirk.

"Are you saying you actually enjoy my company?"

"You're my boyfriend, Leo."

"I know but I'm not tired to hear you say nice things to me yet," He said, pulling Y/N closer.

"I'm not tired of saying them either..."

They were about to kiss when Harley gawked in front of them, throwing empty wrappers at their faces.

"Stop!"

"Hey, don't throw garbage on the street, you little runt!" Leo picked up the wrappers and put them away in his pocket. "Keep walking, we still have ten houses to visit on this street."

"Can we buy dinner afterwards?"

"Dinner?" Y/N snorted. "You're eating candies since five in the afternoon, how are you hungry?"

"I'll buy you tacos," Leo shrugged. "I'm in the mood for them too."

"What?" Y/N looked at the boy in surprise. "Harley's going to throw up on Festus if you feed him more than necessary."

"Hey, you never turn your back on taquitos!" Leo pointed an accusing finger to Y/N. "They're the best dinner you could get."

"If you say so," Y/N teased. "I'm more of a coffee and cereal for dinner kind of person."

"That's it. I'm breaking up with you," Leo made a pained expression. "I can't believe you'd rather eat cereal than tacos. Who hurt you?"

"The ones I ate that time we went to Mexico and I ended up spending the rest of the weekend in the bathroom."

"You guys are so weak, honestly," Leo rolled his eyes. "You eat one sus taco and suddenly you're dying. You need to get a better immune system. You know how you get that? By eating more sus tacos."

"I'm not sure that's how it works."

"Well if you die I'll tell everyone you died an honourable death," He replied with an easy-going smile. "Now let's go, I want to steal some reese's out of Harley's bag..."