He's A Vampire?!?!(Modern Sasuke Vampire Love Story)

Hello to all my adoring fans and fanees(If that's a word)I know you  probaly wasn't exspecting something like this buuuuuuut i came i came up with the story because of twilight :) It's a nice movie to base my story on and so i did hope yuo like it =D

*MIZU'S POV*

When i heard we were moving to Konoha i wasn't surprised.Well that was until i saw our house did i get excited.It was freaking huge!And i had to admit it was pretty.It must've been a four story house or something.Takeshi and i ran into the house as soon as dad unloked the door"You can't beat me kiddo!"I laughed as i ran ahead of him.

Hatoshi's pov

I sighed as i heard mizu's voice then my son's.'Same old same old' I thought as i heard crashing and something breaking already.Then i smiled.These kids will never change.

If you guessed we were racing for the best room then you're right on the money.

I laughed as i was infront of takeshi by a few inches.I laughed even more as i had a sudden speed burst.So technically i won the race."That's no fair sis you know i can't use my speed yet!"Takeshi yelled.I snickered."Well i still got the best room" He stomped away and yelled"Mom! Mizu used her speed to beat me in a race!""Mizu dearie you know you can't use your speed in a race.Don't you think it'll be fair to start over?"Mom yelled from downstair.I'm sure she was unpacking the kitchen.I huffed."Fine!"I yelled.And takeshi and i both went to the the entrance to the house.On your marks,get set.."Mom called from the kitchen."GO!"She shouted and takeshi and i took off.

Hi guys this is chapter one.Short i know but right about now i want to get as many chapters out there as possible because i won't be coming on for a few weeks maybe with the exception of weekends i just

 want to make sure my story is going good.well got to go bye! =D