I now officially hate ino yamanaka.

• Dedicated to Tsukune Ichigo Aono-Kurosaki

 Author's note:

Hey next chappie coming out hope yall likes!!!!! *peace sign*   So,so,so very sorry for the wait.You can kill me with a pot now.I'm also looking for some role players.So whoever is interested inbox me  with your character's info and i will put it the next chapter,which isn't coming out til july the 11th.That's the deadline for the rp's.Alrite see yall :P!

Mizu

Beep!beep!beep!"Aagh!"I fell out of bed,groggy and disoriented.Stupid Sas-gay making me can't sleep.What is that guy's problem?!Is he bi-polar or something?

*Flashback yesterday*

I backed up against the wall as sasuke came closer.He stopped when we were almost pressed up against each other,our noses almost touching.His lips just an inch from mine."Well i just can't let my mate be hurt"He said,smirking."What do you want with me uchiha"I hissed,trying to keep my voice as normal as possible."I think you'll know when i do this"His lips slammed onto mine.I couldn't even comprehend what was happening.All i knew was that sasuke's lips were on mine.And i was enjoying it-

*Flashback ends*

I sighed at the somewhat pleasant-even though i hate to admit it- memory.I showered,threw on my clothes and went down stairs for breakfast.This week is casual week,so i just threw on a light blue tank top and some skinny jeans.Whatever works.I picked up my bag and my text books after eating breakfast."Bye mom!Bye dad!Bye takumi!"I called over  my shoulder as i put on my shoes."Bye dear!"Mom called from the living room.As i was walking down the road sakura cuaght up to me."Hey mizu"She said.I smiled."Hey sakura"I replied."Soooooo how did you spend your detention?"Sakura asked with a knowing smile.

Okaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy that was creepy...............

Really creepy...........................

I just shook it from my thoughts."Ugh i'm glad its over"I said.She smiled."Haha that's you alrite"I grinned."Yep,that's me"I said.Just as we walked into class the bell rang.I took my seat and Jiraiya came in to start the lecture.Class finished five minutes early.Next we had P.E.I went to my locker and changed into my blue shorts and my white t-shirt.I laced my tennis shoes and went into the gym.Anko and Guy were already there.That wasn't the weirdest part.The weirdest part was that guy was in some green spandex suit that looked disgusting.

Me:*sweatdrop*.............................What.The.Hell?

Sakura:You'll get used to it*sweatdrop*....................

okaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........................................

That was...........................................

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i know i am a very evil author.

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Readers:-_-Really?...........................

Me:Yes :P

Oh almost forgot to tell you.About the rp.I'm only accepting seven people who want to rp.Whoever inboxes me after july the 11th i will not..and i repeat..will not accept after the date set.Ok i think that's all.

I'm out!