Meeting my mate...wait say what?!?! prt 2

told you i'd update with prt 2 enjoy!

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ITS CHARACTERS.I jus own my characyers and my plot.

Mizu

The bell had rung and class was in session.And guess what.I was sitting next to mr. break my heart.On top of that i had him in almost every one of my classes.Jeez God,what did i do to deserve this?Okay yeah sure i skipped church to watch that Beyonce show live but i came the next sunday!And in my book that's even.So give me a break man!Since i didn't hear an answer i just rested my head down on the desk and cried quietly making sure that none of my tears spill over the desk,also keeping a tissue under my arm to wipe the moisture."Mizura Ukita"The teacher called out.I sat up,wiping the tears with the tissue under my arm.I raised my hand.The teacher wrote something on the register and called out the next few names.

Sasuke

I watched the new girl carefully.Her blue hair shined brightly against the sun that was pouring in through the window.Her stomach shivered slightly every few seonds.My eyes widened slightly.Was she... crying?!"Mizura Ukita"Kakashi called out.As she raised up i saw a fleck of white under her arm.This girl was good at hiding her emotions.Too good."Sasuke Uchiha"Kakashi called.I raised my hand.Suddenly The idiot and his sister hikari burst through the door making the girl jump."Naruto!Hikari!You're late again."Kakashi snapped."Sorry sensei"They both said.Apologizing and taking their seats at the same time next to me and behing me.How Naruto Uzumaki was my bestfriend i did not know.I just sighed.Soon Asuma Sensei came to take over the class with his endless lecture about geometry.

FF Three hrs later

The bell rung ending class.Finally!Ipacked up my stuff and headed out to class.Sakura and naruto caught up with me eventually."Hey did you guys see that new girl's hair colour?"Hikari asked.Everyone nodded."Do you think it's hair dye?"she asked.Sakura piped in."Hey her hair is natural!Besides that's my cousin!"Sakura protested.I just sighed and blocked them out as they argued right in my ears.How was i affiliated with these people?I just sighed again for the second time that day and headed for lunch,hoping to get a glimpse of the new girl.