Where tf have i been

So sorry I haven't been doing anything i have been doing jackshit this whole time so take some short things with my OC as Y/N and Allister as Allister (no shit Sherlock)

Information:
Name: Y/N (or my OCs name is Auraella* but she prefers Aura instead)

Surname: L/N

Looks: pic above just hair is more different might replace pic when I do it properly.

Age: Same as Allister

Job: Pokemon gym leader

Gym leader type: Psychic

Family: Mother: M/N Father: F/N Brother: Avery

Pokemon team(s): Espeon, lunatone, Male meowstic, Alakazam, Gallade, Orbeetle.

Other team: Scizor, Mimikyu, Dragonair, Arcanine, Tsareena, Butterfree

Personality: Very goofy and energetic girl but can be serious when she needs to.

Little things about her: She has an insanely fast reaction time (when known about something). She bread (idk how to spell it) all of her Pokemon by hand and has great friendships with all her Pokemon. Allister is her best friend.

Now onto this shit

•••••••••••••••^^••••••••••••••••••••^^•••

"Alliiiiiii are we there yet Its to fuckin' freezing out here" It was way to fucking cold just to go from a train station to Wyndon and of course non of the taxis can head here cause of SnOw, like MOTHER FUCKING HEl- "HEYYY PRETTY LADY" you heard somebody that sounded like a little girl but thought she wasn't talking to you until you felt somebody grab your hand causing you to look down only to see a little girl with blonde hair "Your a keeper,Can you please marry my brother?!" "E-ehh!?" You did your signature surprised noise and saw a male that seemed like the girl running over with two other behind him. "BONNIE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THAT?!" He sorta whined this out while using some gadget arm thing to grab 'Bonnie' and apologised "I am so sorry for my sister please forgive her" "No worries at all darlin, your sister did give me a fright but ehh it's ok 👌" you then noticed Allister had hidden behind you out of fear and you huffed out of amusement. The two that were following him finally caught up "Heya I'm Ash Ketchum from Palette town and this is my Partner Pikachu" the raven haired boy said.
~smol timeskip cause I ain't bothered to ~

I introduced Allister and Myself when Ash ask to battle me so I did. Now I'm wearing my coat over my Normal clothes because you were gonna change when you got to the stadium the same with your other team but now back to battle
Clement was the referee (i think that's what it's called)
Ash sent out a Talonflame
Y/N sent out Scizor
Let the battle begin!

"Pikachu!" Ashes Pikachu has fainted and Allister offered to heal all our Pokemon. "Wow your really strong Y/N!" Bonnie said "Well that's one of the many perks of being the final hurdle for the gym challenge" you said with a smirk on your face. "WAIT YOUR A GYM LEADER!?" they all yelled spooking Allister causing him to hide behind you. "Yeah so is Alli but we gotta make it like a Boltund and split so see yah!" You grabbed Allisters hand and ran while sending out a corviknight And you hopped on with Allister and made your way to the stadium.

~you see who I put in 😏~ more stuff will be added

*Auraella- Ore-e-ll-a