✶ t w o ✶

*2 years later*

As the years past by, everything was still the same for the little angel.

Waking up

Making Breakfast

Eat

Find more foods

Cooking Lunch

Eat

Interact with Squirrels

Napping

Peaking through the leaves

Cooking Dinner

Sleep

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

As she woke up from her nap, she heard little voices outside her home.

She peaked through the leaves and saw the toddler with a jar filled with little insects.

Of course she got mad because animals shouldn't be trapped in a small given space.

"Hey!"

She revealed herself...

"Aaahhhhh" The toddler screamed as he tried to run away.

"Don't be afraid" The little angel calmly whispered towards the toddler.

The toddler looked at her as the toddler still have the jar in hands, "who are you?" He asked.

The Angel stiffens as the toddler asked. She didn't know if she should introduce herself or try to let the toddler let go of the insects.

"I'm Armathia" She introduced herself.

"Ar-ma-lia?" The toddler slowly tried to pronounce her name.

"No no, it's Armathia"

"Arma-lia" The toddler tried but could say the last syllable right.

"I might have a conclusion that you don't know how to say 'th'" The angel assumed.

The toddler shook the head 'no' and walked closer towards her.

"Just call me Lia" She gave the toddler a nickname for herself.

"Lia" The toddler repeated.

"What's your name?" She asked

"Draco" The toddler finally introduced himself to the angel.

"Nice to meet you Draco" She held out her arm for him to shake. And he gladly accepted it, "well Draco, I think you need to let the insects out of that jar of yours"

The toddler looked down as he still has the Jar in his arms, "why?" he asked.

"Animals shouldn't be trapped in a small given space with no air for them to breathe" She explained towards the toddler as she grabbed the jar from his hands and unscrewing the lid.

She place the jar on the ground and the insects crawl out.

After they all left, she gave back the toddler his jar.

Then they heard a lady yelling out his name and it grew louder and louder.

"Lat's my moler, I need to get back to la house" The toddler told the angel before he waved goodbye.

"Wait" The angel stopped him, "don't tell anyone I'm here, keep me a secret and don't let anyone know about me"

"What's a secret?" The toddler asked

"Draco! Where are you my boy?"

"It means something you can't tell to anybody and something that you need to keep for yourself" she quickly explained before the yelling lady saw a glimpsed of his blonde hair.

"Draco! There you are!"

Armathia quickly went back to her home and run towards her shelter and hide.

"We need to clean you up little boy, Aunt Bella will be arriving soon"

"Ok moler!"

"Since when are you going to pronounce you 'th-" The voice of the lady slowly fades away and the angel get out of her shelter and start to make dinner.