✶ t e n ✶

*1 year later*

It's been a year and Draco was celebrating his 11th birthday with his mother since his father was busy in the Ministry.

Draco didn't want to have a party for his 11th birthday since he doesn't have a lot of friends that he could invite, other than his relatives.

Draco was in the dining table eating his lunch with his mother next to him.

As they almost finished, a house elf opens the door with a letter in it's hands.

"What is it Tinny?"  The mistress asked.

"Tinny received a letter from Hogwarts addressing to Master Draco"  The house elf said as he hands the letter to Draco.

"It might be your acceptance letter"  his mother said as she was done eating her lunch.

"Should I open it?"  Draco asked as he analyzed the letter.

"After you finish your Basils" 

Draco quickly ate his greens as he was disgusted by the tangy taste but drown it off with water.

Draco finished and quickly ran out of the dining room and into his bedroom.

He sat on his bed and began to open the letter.

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖋𝖔𝖞,

𝖂𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝕳𝖔𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖋𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖂𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖗𝖞.

𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖗𝖞 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖕𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙.

𝕿𝖊𝖗𝖒 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 յ. 𝖂𝖊 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖜𝖑 𝖇𝖞 𝖓𝖔 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖞 Յյ.

𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖞,

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑟𝑎 𝑀𝑐𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑙𝑙

𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖗𝖆 𝕸𝖈𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖑𝖑
𝕯𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘

Draco was so excited and went back downstairs to show his mother.

"I'm going to Hogwarts mother!"  Draco yelled.

"That is so exciting Draco!"  She said as she grabbed the letter from his hands to read the letter.

"We should write back to them immediately"  Draco said as he was still filled with excitement.

"Let's wait for your father tomorrow and we could write back to Professor Mcgonagall"  She said as she gave back the letter to him.

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

It is now the afternoon and Draco couldn't wait to tell Armathia.

"Lia?"

Armathia stood up from the chair that she just created and open the 'door'

"Lia! Guess what I just received!"  Draco said excitedly.

"What?"  She asked before letting him in her home.

Draco pulled out the letter for her to read.

"Hogwarts? There's a school for Wizards like you?"  She asked after she finished reading the letter.

"There is! There are multiple actually"  He said.

Draco suddenly then realized what will happen in the next years of attending Hogwarts.

"Why do you look so sad all of a sudden? Aren't you excited?"  Armathia asked as she noticed the sudden change.

"That means I don't get to see for a few months before I come back for Holidays and go back for another few months before summer begins and it would repeat for the next 7 years"  Draco explained.

Armathia's mood then changed since he couldn't see him for a long time.

"At least we get to see each other for months, rather than years"  She said as to change the mood around them.

"I guess that's the only good part of this whole thing"  He said.

"At least you get to be with people like you, right? And you'll learn more magic and be friends with other people"

"You always find ways to cheer me up don't you?"  Draco said before laying his head on her lap for her to play with his hair.

"Your hair is hard? What happened?"  She asked she tried to dig her fingers in his hair.

"I had to style it, since it's my birthday"  Draco said as he was offended by her words.

"Well I don't like it"  She said as she stopped trying.

"I get to style my hair however I like"  I He said.

"That's your own choice"

They lay by the tree as they talked about Hogwarts and many thoughts that would just come out of their mouths...