✶ t w e n t y - s i x ✶

"was she your Imaginary friend?"

There sat Zabini, who was laughing as he asked the question after what happened in Defense Against The Dark yesterday.

"I don't want to talk about it right now"  Draco said as he pushed a plate of eggs away from his body.

He was not in the mood to talk about her after what he saw yesterday. Students who were on that class were giving him looks along the hallway, he was sure that it would start up a rumour in Hogwarts.

That very night, he had a nightmare about it. He saw blood everywhere with a dead body of an angel on the ground; a dagger that was pierced on her back. He woke up multiple times that night.

He didn't want anything to remind of her the next day, which lead him to think about her and what he witnessed. Of course it wasn't true but it was still a fear that wouldn't go away for a while.

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

It's been months since Armathia tried astral projecting. She didn't want to risk anything but she's willing to try it again.

She stands in the center of her garden, where should I go?, she thought to herself.

I should give Draco a visit...

He never went home for Christmas. She was devistated but she accepted the thought of something important might've happened that caused him to stay at Hogwarts.

She thought of him, tried to project his feelings.

She felt him...

She felt fear, He was in fear

Armathia felt the familiar breeze picking up.

Woosh

"Ughh!"

Armathia let out a yelp as she witnessed Draco getting punched.

"Malfoy, are you ok?"

They then looked back at the girl who punched Draco before running away.

"Draco"  Armathia whispered, trying to get his attention.

Draco heard and looked back. He was shocked and thought his mind was playing games with him again, "Malfoy you're bleeding, let's go"

Draco looked back at one of his friends before running towards him. He looked back at her once again before he turned around the corner.

"That felt good"  The girl who wore a pink jumper spoke as she looked back at her two companions.

"Not good, brilliant"  the ginger boy said.

Armathia didn't want to further listen to their conversation and went after Draco.

She saw a glimpse of a blonde headed boy who curved around the corner. She then ran faster.

"I have never seen you around before!" 

Someone yelled. She looked back and saw a ghostly figure with it's hands on it's hips.

"You can see me?"  Armathia asked the ghost.

"Yes I do!"  It replied, "why are you asking an obvious question?"

It asked, "I'm sorry sir but I can't be seen by others. Only to the person who I came here for"

She answered honestly, wanting to find Draco before she runs out of time.

"You're here for someone? Who?"  He asked. Armathia started to become nervous.

"I'm sorry sir but I don't have time to answer your question since I will be running out of time"  Armathia responded.

"You're astral projecting! That's old dead magic my dear"  He concluded, "I don't know what you are but I will let you go. But if I see you again, I will be stopping you from going anywhere without any answers to my questions"

"Thank you sir! Have a good day!"  She bowed her head for respect before running again.

She turned every corner just but she lost him.

Her body began to float but she was still on the ground. Until a familiar breeze swept her of her feet before teleporting her back in her garden.

She felt tired and wanted to rest but she was a stubborn angel and want to see Draco again.

She tried again, she tried to feel him again. She stayed calm as she focuses.

The breeze picked her up again and took her to Draco.

Woosh

He was sitting on a bed with his two friends behind him as the same lady she saw days ago was cleaning his nose from his blood.

"Injured twice in a week"  One of his friends laughed before hearing Draco hissing at them to be quiet.

"You may go now Mr. Malfoy"  the lady said before picking up a tray that was filled with medication.

Draco stood up as his goons followed him. He then saw her standing there with her hands infront of her. She motioned her head for him to talk to her alone.

"You guys go ahead, I need to be alone"  Draco said as his friends just shrugged to each other before walking off.

Draco immediately grabbed her by her wrist as he lead them to an empty corridor.

"You're actually here! What are you doing here? How are you hear?"  Armathia was about to answer before Draco stopped her, "is this your new powers?"

"It is, I can astral project!"  She confirmed. Draco gave her a confused look and she understood why, "it's like teleportation but I'm actually not here"

Draco then understood and was attacked by a hug which he hugged back.

After a few moments, they pulled apart, "There you are Draco! Why are you here? I've been looking everywhere for you!"

A short jet-black hair girl just walked through Armathia as she grabbed Draco by his wrist.

"Parkinson stop! I need some alone time. Please leave me alone for a moment"  Draco said after her took his hand from her grasp.

"are you sad?"  She then proceeded to pout at him.

"No I'm not. I just want to have a moment to myself without anyone interrupting it"  Draco responded wanting for her to leave.

She then gave him a smile before rolling her eyes as she turned around and walked through Armathia again and turned around the corner.

"Could she not see you?"  Draco asked in a hush tone.

"I can't be seen by anyone other than the person I wanted to see"  she answered, "but a ghost did see me in the corridor and he thought I was a ghost too"

"Well you shouldn't be in the corridor then"  he let out a low laugh which made Armathia smiled.

She then felt her body float again, "I don't have time Draco but I'll see you soon"

And like that, she was brought back to her garden leaving Draco with a stunned face when she disappeared.

a/n:
The timeline in this fanfic is sort of messy. Please bear with me.