The Shipment

Now what is unhuman you ask well every now and then when a child is born there are very few that are born "unhuman" that is where they are part human part animal so they call them unhuman. What they do with us is every year the Government comes by each town. There are 10 towns and then there's the government. So the government comes by each town every year and takes one male and one female in each town there is probably 7 unhuman's. They call it shipment. Shipment is where they take the male and the female and they battle in an arena. When you get to the government for the shipment they give you a week to train and to get prepared. Once the week is up they put you into the arena and you have a week to battle to survive you have to hunt for your own food and you have to kill to survive. After the week is up whomever is remaining alive gets to go home and gets the prize of face surgery. Anyways today is the 68th shipment which is 8 years after I was 4. They come by our town last because we are the 10th town. Today I am 12 it is my first shipment I have gotten my name put in only once. My mother died when I was 8 years old and I am the only unhuman in my family so my siblings make fun of me a lot the only ones we have to take care of us is our nanny and our maid. Our nanny is the one who will come with me. My 2 older brothers Lucas and Micheal have moved out and we don't know where they went other then that the only siblings of mine that live with me are Joshua, Lucy and Autumn. Lucy is always there for me when I need her but as for everyone else they sorta have just shut me out. (3 hours before the shipment). Stop it give that back! Autumn yelled. No! Josh yelled back at her then Lucy walked it with fire in her eyes and yelled to the both of them. BE QUIET!! At that instant everything fell into silence and Josh and Autumn were staring at Lucy. Then Lucy broke the silence by saying " you two are getting WAY to old to still be fighting. And what are you two even fighting about anyways?!?! Then Autumn spoke up. Josh took my piggy bank and said it was his. It is mine. Why would you need $45?!?! I mean you would waist it all nail polish and makeup and stuff that doesn't matter-then Josh got interrupted by Autumn. Ya right! I would get something a little more mature. Like a dress! I don't care about that!!!. Josh screamed back at her. And he continued. Why would you waist $45 on that stuff?!?! ENOUGH this is ridiculous that you two argue so much! Said Lucy. Meanwhile I was in the room getting ready cause in about 2 hours I was going to be in the center of our town hoping I wouldn't get picked. Then my nanny (her name is Ginger) came in my room with a hair bow and she looked up at me then said I know you are an unhuman but...you just look so... Beautiful. She said with a tear falling down her cheek. Soon it was time to go she took me to the center of the town and I was standing with the younger kids and my nanny was standing in a crowd with people who were there to see who gets chosen. Then the lady walked up to the mic on our stage and said hello everyone how is everything? Her name is Mary Angles. She said alright let's get started. Lady's first. She walked over to the glass bowl and picked a card then she walked back to the mic and opened the card. As she opened the card a shiver went down Willows spine. Then Mary spoke. Willow Lane. Willow gasped with terror in her eyes a she was about to cry but she held it in and walked to the stage. Then when she got up there Mary greeted her then she went to the boys. As Willow was standing there she could see ginger in the back of the group crying. So that made Willow start crying she tried to hold it in as best as she could though. Then Willow pushed that out of her mind and listed to who the boy was. Mary went to the other glass bowl and grabbed a card and it read. James coin. What?! Willow gasped. James was one of the boys that actually played with her since no one like unhuman's. He walked up very slowly shocked that he was chosen. When he finally got on the stage Mary took them in the back to the train where they were to be escorted to the government.
Hey guys thanks again for reading please add!