We are out

I jumped up and yelled " EVERYONE GET UP ITS 11:59 EVERYONE GET UP NOW!" Then everybody jumped up instantly.
Then we heard a big chime. Ding ding ding ding ding. It went on 12 time since it was 12:00.
Everyone was happy windsor and grace were happy dancing and it's funny seeing windsor do it with one leg off the ground.
James looked at me and smiled then said " we did it." Then before I could speak a helicopter came down to pick us up.
After we got in the helicopter I looked at James and said "I am not going to change my face. " after I told him that he looked away.
We had gotten back to the government and they showed everyone that we were alive.
Everyone clapped for us.
Then me and James were taken to our town and we got to say hi to everyone and hug our family and friends then the next day they would take us to the hospital to get our faces changed but I didn't want to.
I saw ginger and ran and gave her a great big hug. Then I saw my siblings and said hi to them. The only one that seemed happy for me was Lucy.
I gave her a big hug then we walked home and had a delicious meal.
After that everyone went to there rooms and it was me and ginger in the kitchen.
I said to her "ginger I decided I don't want my face changed." "Well that's wonderful but why?" She asked. "Well I realized I want people to love me for who I am not for who that want me to be and look like. " I said back. "Wow Willow I am so proud of you. " and you know your mother would be to." She said with a tear falling down her cheek. I gave her a big hug then I said goodnight.
I woke up and had to go to the hospital but that's where I would say I didn't want to. After I got there James was standing in front of me.
I said to the lady that i didn't want to and she said "ok" then went to James.
She asked him he looked at me with a glare then said he wanted to get rid of his old face.

Hey guys hope u liked. This chapter and please read the next one when its out.