Another injury

I ran over to where they were and started shooting at the creature.
It didn't seem to affect it though. It only seemed to make it even more upset.
Then one of the girls ( I still don't know there names) tried to throw knifes at it.
That drew the creatures attention to her.
The tiger thing came up and bit her leg.
It was below the knee.
It held on tight but not tight enough.
I grabbed my sword and stabbed it right in the head. But since it was biting on the girls leg when I stabbed it's head the tip of the sword almost hit her leg.
But it didn't.
At once the creature let go of her leg and fell to the ground. Along with her to she fell and started screaming.
I felt really bad for her. I couldn't really help her. It was a deep bite.
I went to were me James and Alex were staying and grabbed some of the medicine I made. At this point there was only a little bit left.
I came back to her and put some on she kept moaning. "It's ok your going to be fine." I tried saying to her soothingly.
It seemed to work. She calmed down. She had a soft jacket on. She took it off and handed it to me to wrap her leg with.
"What's your name?" I asked her. "My name?" "It's Windsor."she said. "Wow, that's a beautiful name." I replied. "Thanks." She said shyly.
"Ok I think we should head back." I said while standing up.
"I agree." Said James.
I leaned over to Windsor and I asked her if she and her friend would like to come along with us. At this point we had everyone that was still alive with us.
"Ya I guess we can join if it's no trouble." She responded." " uh, no we are not coming with you." ". And for your information my name is Grace." The mean girl shouted at me. "Well listen Grace the only way you can survive is by coming with us because she is really badly injured and I'm the only one who knows how to help." I said. She was speechless. "Fine we will go with you."
"Ok James, Alex can you carry Windsor to our camp area?" Ya sure." They both responded."
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
Hey guys thanks for reading! I hope you liked this chapter! And please go read my other book <•unhuman•> and go check out fashiondiva316 s books <•imperfect•> and <•mage•> thanks!