Close call

After he threw the knife he missed me by an inch. I was so scared. I jumped back and held out my bow and put an arrow in it.
I said to him calm down. We were only trying to help you. " then tell me why you slapped me". He yelled at me. " oh, I only slapped you cause you wouldn't wake up". " I was kinda saving your life". " I thought you were dead!". I said to him. Oh. " well thanks then". He said while lowering his head. Then me and James started walking back when I heard " wait" I turned around " can I come with you?"
He asked me. I was shocked. I turned to James and whispered to him. " I don't know if we can trust him." Ya I don't know if we should bring him along." James said to me. I turned to the boy and asked him " well first whats your name?" My-my name? He said babbling. Ya. Your name. I said back at him kinda upset. " well my name is Alexander." But please call me Alex. He said. " ok " Alex" how do we know we can trust you?" and why would you want to come with us? I asked him. " well you seem pretty trust worthy." He said. Ya but how can we know to trust you? I asked again. " well I don't have a reason to do anything to you." Oh, I guess you can come. I gave in. We walked back to were me and James were staying.
After we got inside it was late we ate dinner then went to sleep.
I woke up early and saw James and Alex.
I said to myself " well Alex didn't hurt me or James so I guess I can trust him."
Then the thought came to my head " today is the last day. If I'm alive tomorrow I will win!"
I was quite excited.
Time seemed to be going fast it was already 10:30 when James and Alex finally woke up.
I said to them well anybody want some fish.
They both yawned and nodded.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guys sorry this chapter ended weird but I hope you liked it! Please stay to read my next chapter and tell your friends. And go read fashiondiva316 s book {imperfect} she will be having a book to go with it soon! Please go check it out thanks!