T.R.: 5

Alexis POV

I woke up with a light throbbing in my cheek. Looking around I notice that I wasn't in my room, in my apartment, but in Durk's.

Alone.

Durk was no longer by my side holding me making me frown. I was missing his touch.

The memories from last night came flooding to me making me regret ever going out clubbing with Christine.

At the thought of Christine my heart instantly stopped. Tears welled up in my eyes as the feeling of worry washed over me. Last night during the shooting I didn't even get to find her and see if she was ok. The thought of losing her or her even getting hurt pained at my chest. I thought to call her but I remembered that I left my phone in my jacket pocket which was left at the club made me curse to myself. I mumbled a quick prayer to God that she was fine.

Pushing the covers to the side I stepped out onto the cold wooden floor. I left the room in search to find Durk. I remember where the stairs were and went down them. I heard rustling from inside the kitchen and followed it.

Stepping inside the kitchen I saw Durk bent over digging inside the fridge. I stood there waiting until he finally turned my way. When he notice me a sly smirk came to his face as his eyes scanned my body slowly.

A blush came to my cheeks when I realize that I was standing in nothing but the thin crop top from last night and my panties.

"Well good mornin' sleep N' beauty." He said placing the carton of milk in his hand on the counter. I notice he only wore a pair of boxers that hung loosely on his waist. He was shirtless exposing all the tattoos carved on his skin. I took time to examine the delicate markings across his chest. A Jesus head sat above his right nipple and in the middle sat a bottle of codeine with a swirl coming out of it. To others all these drawings probably looked like a piece of shit but to me it looked like endless amount of small master pieces.

I took steps towards him and brung my fingers up to gently trace the words on his skin. At my touch I felt him tense before slowly relaxing. "You have so many tattoos." I mumbled my hand trailing down to the planet tattoo at his lower abdomen.

"When ya been through so much shit I been through, ya gon' wanna a daily a reminder of them." I nodded showing him that I understand what he said.

"I always wanted a tattoo," I stated letting my finger circle the circumference around his belly button.

"Why ya never got one?" He asked curiously moving his hand to my hips. His hands were warm sending tingles through my body. "I'm scared to get one." I replied embarrassedly. He laughed at my reply, "that's what they always say." I finally removed my eyes from his body to look back up at his face.

He was staring down at me, not at my face but at where my fingers were. I grin when I realize how dangerous close they were to peck of hair that were sticking out from his boxers. I boldly skimmed my fingers along it in a teasing matter. I kept my eyes on his as I let my fingers mockingly play with the waistband of the boxers. His eyes turned dark as he brought his bottom lip in between his teeth.

Butterflies were forming in my stomach as I felt myself growing bolder. I was shock at myself, just last week I wanted nothing to do with now I wanted everything to do with him. I think it was due to to the fact that he saved my life twice, and I was beginning to grow attracted to him.

An erection formed, his boxers tightly secured around it exposing the outline of his manhood. I smile proudly knowing that I was the reason why it was there. I brushed my fingers on it feeling him shudder at my touch with a sigh.