Act II; Part V: Warriors Come Forward

Forcekiller Base Progression: Daalang

Previous system: Aridus

Next Destination: Nanth'ri

Far on the outer rim lies the underworld haven called Smuggler's Run. In an era where the factions of the galaxy are on the brink of total war for control of thousands of systems, the Underworld can move more openly, acting as free agents. Bold pirates and mercenaries can operate freely. In these times, you see an odd assortment of drifters in Smuggler's Run. Less here to hide from the law, many of those here these days just want to be left alone.

One such man is a massive 213 cm tall humanoid with shoulders like a B2 Battledroid. He wears a heavily scarred set of First Order Armor. His helmet rests on the table while he shovels food into his mouth under a brown canvas sack with eyeholes. The bargoers that know him hasten the strangers who rubberneck for too long. 

First Order Stormtroopers don't exist anymore they think.

First Order Stormtroopers don't have scratches in their armor they think.

First Order Stormtroopers aren't that big; shouldn't he be a shiny, they ponder.

First Order Stormtroopers don't hide their faces while they eat, or do they, wonder the strangers.

This is not an ordinary First Order Stormtrooper. DG-9000 is a Legendary soldier that borders on myth. He went AWOL near the end, stealing a small amount of supplies and a Gozanti Cruiser loaded with 4 First Order TIE/sf fighter. He has modified all of this equipment over the years in his crusade against piracy and gang-rule. Chief among these additions are torpedo tubes placed on the exterior of the Gozanti to launch equipment and supplies to wherever he is on the planet below.

As the comm traffic has gotten more and more intense in the buildup to the Battle at Termina, there have been a lot of bets made of whether or not the Legendary Ubercommando will return to the Empire for one last fight.

Today, the Sun Doctrine proposed in the Underworld War Council meeting is played for the first time in Smuggler's Run. The Ubercommando says nothing, but his mind is made. The Sun Doctrine is a Declaration of Anarchy. There is no other way about it. Despite Big Boss' personal disgust for anarchy, he has unwittingly created a demand for an anarchic state in the galaxy. 

He has demanded the removal of strength from Order, allowing weakness to fester and unruliness to spread. He has reduced to mere words and legal ramblings his vision of reality, allowing keen minded usurpers to claim undeserved rule by technicality. 

No man can enforce the vision his doctrine proposes. The Sun Doctrine will lead to disorder and suffering. The battle at Termina must result in the destruction of Forcekiller Base and defeat of the Army of the Sun. The Ubercommando will join the Imperial fleet on Coruscant and fall in formation once more. As he once did for General Hux, he will now salute Councilor Jaydkell.

DG-9000 finishes his meal. Without removing the canvas sack, he places his helmet on his head and leaves Smuggler's Run.

 Without removing the canvas sack, he places his helmet on his head and leaves Smuggler's Run