Communication

*Louis' POV*

I was sitting in my hospital room bored off my tree when Harry walked in with Zayn and another girl. She wasn't a ghost. She was too solid to be.

"Hello Louis."Harry said."Meet Misty, she can see us. I'm not going to make her introduce herself because we're in an empty hospital room and she would look crazy."I turned to her.

"You can see me?"I asked and she nodded looked around the room. I could see the question in her eyes. What was such a young lad like myself doing dying in a hospital room?

"I had HIV."I answered and her eyes widened."Bad blood transfusion, it took me almost 12 years to die."Harry shook his head.

"You didn't have to tell her Lou."

"She deserved to know."

*Misty's POV*

Wow, he had suffered for so long I wanted to hug him but I can't. I can't touch him at all.

"I'm sorry."I whispered and he looked at me.

"There was nothing they could do; HIV drugs hadn't been invented yet."

"Next person is Liam, he's the closest."Harry said.

*Liam's POV*

I woke up from my dream screaming. I clapped a hand over my mouth knowing that I'd probably just broken the ghost human sound barrier.

"Daddy! There was a scream coming from the attic!"The girl that lived in the room below me said and her father grumbled. I didn't spend time down there anymore; it was too painful to watch other families be happy when my family wasn't.

"Harry."I said as he came floating through the floor.

"There's someone outside you have to meet. She's human and she's alive and she can see us."I stared at him in disbelief.

"Do I look OK?"I asked and he nodded.

"Not a bruise in sight so let’s go."I walked out with him and saw the girl.

"Hello, I'm Misty."She said.

"You're Liam right."I nodded and she smiled."Only one more left and that's Niall."

*Niall's POV*

I'd been having bad dreams all night. The only thing I ever dream about is my death.

"Come on Niall, we're going to be late."Mum called and I hustled after her.

"I'm coming Mum!"I yelled pulled on my cap as I ran out the door.

"Come on little brother I'm gonna beat you to church!"Greg yelled and I ran after him laughing.

"Not if I can help it."I said. We didn't look both ways when we should've. We didn't see the car until it hit me. It ran me over crushing all my bones beneath its massive weight.

"Niall!"Greg yelled kneeling beside me on the road."You'll be fine little brother."I looked at him as tears gathered in his eyes. Mum wept into my brother's shoulder.

"My baby, I love you. Say hello to your father for us."She said and the person who hit me screamed when she saw what her husband had done.

"I'm so sorry."Her husband said more to my mother than me.

"I forgive you."I wheezed with my last breath and then I died. I watched my mother sob into my broken body and my brother try in vain to comfort her. They didn't make it to church that day.

*Misty's POV*

We went to a road outside of town and I saw a blonde boy lying in the middle of the road.