Crying Graves

*Misty's POV*

I woke up shivering and I realized I was still wrapped in Harry's tight embrace. His frozen grip was something I enjoyed, except that my teeth were chattering. I wanted to be with him forever. I think I may love him, I can't love him. He's dead and I'm not. My parents would flip and I would never have a normal life with him. I thought about all this, until I realized that I didn't care. I didn't care that he was dead and I could see through him. I loved him; I just hoped he felt the same. Judging by the fact he was cuddling with me and never left my side unless he was sure I was OK I was pretty sure he did. It gave me a warm feeling to think that he felt for me like that.

"Time to get up Misty!"Mum yelled up the stairs. I went to wiggle out of his grasp but he only tightened his grip the more I struggled. He was like a boa constrictor trying to strangle its prey.

"Let go Harry, I need to get up."I whispered shaking him slightly. His eyes popped open smiling at me as he loosened his grip so I could get up. He sat up and covered his eyes as I got dressed.

"You can open your eyes now you goof."I said smacking his arm.

"OK, let's go for a walk today and not worry about murderers. You need a break love."He grabbed my hand pulling me out the door."I have someone to introduce you to."

*Zayn's POV*

I awoke to sirens blaring all around me. I shivered as someone stepped through me and the purplish blonde haired head lying on my chest. I smiled the realization hitting me that it wasn't a dream.

"Good morning Perrie."I said as she sat up."She groaned and looked towards the yellow taped off area. She stood up and walked towards the tape.

"Perrie, don't do that, you'll regret it."She sighed.

"I was hoping that this whole murder thing had been a nightmare, at least I wasn't dreaming about you."I stood kicking out my black booted foot.

"I thought the same thing when I woke up this morning."I leaned down to kiss her, but a loud voice rang through my head.

"Oi! Get a room!"Louis yelled. He was walking towards my bridge closely followed by Niall who was laughing as he came.

"This is it mate!"I yelled gesturing to the bridge."Perrie meet Louis and Niall, Louis and Niall meet Perrie."He stuck his hand out.

"My pleasure, El! A new girl is here!"Eleanor came running over the grass with Danielle in tow.

"Was she murdered too?"Danielle asked and Perrie looked at me.

"Those are the other two girls?"I nodded.

"She's the third victim."I said when they got close enough. Liam came not long after that.

"You're fast Dani."He said laughing and she shrugged.

"I couldn't imagine why."They both laughed at that.

"Does anyone know where Harry and Misty are?"I asked. Everyone shook their heads.

"Those two were made for each other."Louis said."Like two peas in a pod."Liam scoffed.

"That's an understatement."I chuckled.

"It took them far too long to admit it."Then Liam added the comment that made this comical conversation go south quickly.

"If she was a ghost they'd be soulmates."It fell silent. Everyone awkwardly stared at each other.

"Maybe they are soulmates."Niall whispered.

"Maybe so, but how could that work?"Louis asked and Niall shrugged.

"If they are, they might turn out to be the saddest love story since Romeo and Juliet."I furrowed my brow. I really hated it when Niall got deep and sad, a sad Niall rubbed off on everyone.