🐱Eight🐱

"Wtf! How dare you! Now you're even opposing me to take my cat!! The cat I grow up since he was a child... Wang Yiboooo see your catttt....."

Zhan again screamed which made Yibo arrived at the room almost staggering.

"What happened hon?"

"Again you're calling me hon. I'll punch you for sure you Bastard owner of possessive cat..."

Zhan was on the verge to punch straight on his face , but staggered for the cat's toy which was falling on the ground and remained unnoticed all these time. He bumped and was about to fall in front but Yibo was quick enough to straighten his body and hold his waist so that he won't fall down. Zhan's shoulder bumped with Yibo's but he felt a pair hands holding him firmly and was preventing him from falling down. Two cats who were busy spending times among themselves this time looked at the human duo, one starring at the other as if he's the only one who stole his glance for the whole lifetime. Zhan's face was beside Yibo's face almost since the duo has almost same height.

"Are you alright?"

Zhan felt a comparatively husky voice lingering beside his ears. Somehow unknowingly he felt chilling sensation through his spine.

"Tf! Why cheeks are heating up! He's only asking me if I'm okay or not.."

Zhan finally decided to straighten himself up and hardly he managed to reply,

"W-wel-well I'm alright... Thanks for your help..."

"How can I let my hon fell down so easily?"

"And here we go..."
Zhan said rolling his eyes..

"Well you just seemed like one of my friends' husband you know. He's too good at this.."

"At what?"

"This eye rolling..."

"Ohhhh and you know what, I'm also inspired by our previous tenant, he was also very good at this, whenever he used to see Jianguo he used to roll eyes. I really loved..."

"Him?"
This somehow received him a smack on his shoulder.

"Lemme complete me first.. I really loved to annoy him... Whenever I used to get time I would made Jianguo visible to him. He must be able to see his brain parts along with the inner structures in recent time. "

Again in some other corner of the city, the person about whom Zhan was talking about, coughed vigorously.

"Honey eat slowly. Why are you coughing vigorously..."

"Stay *cough* away! You forgot to bring *cough* vegetables today and I'm having to eat *cough* sausage and bread. Now it's stuck in my throat. You'll sleep at the *cough* coach today..."

"But Honey....."

"That's *cough* final...."
.
.

"So he was such a tenant who didn't like cats..."

"Yes.. Maybe he loves dogs.. Anyways it's his choice... Let's not talk about that grumpy oldy... Now come to business, the thing is your possessive cat, Rampus isn't agreeing to leave my Jianguo... When I went to pick Jianguo your cat glared at me and not only that he even guarded Jianguo from me, I mean from me, with his paws. How dare he is! Who the heck he is to take away my son from me!!!"

"He's my son. And he has right to keep my son in law with him..."

"What! Son in law! Wang Yibo seems you've lost your mind..."

"Not yet hon..."

"Then where's the legal papers? Is their any proof of that they're married?"

" I mean they're living in now..."