🐱Twelve🐱

"Wang Yibo!! Where are you taking me? Are you abducting me or what? Stop the bike I said, otherwise I'll shout.."

"Tsk tsk my bad that my hon isn't even enjoying such a romantic ride with me, that's sad.. "

"Shut up and said where are we going? Otherwise I'll call mom."

"Pfft.. Your mom didn't even hear you at breakfast table, how can you even think that she'll even hear to you now?"

"And now you're even taking advantage of me!"

"Believe me hon, I can never take advantage of you. I can let you take advantage of mine, but me probably never..."

"Don't you think you're now over cheesing and buttering me?"

"It's still less in comparison to your sweetness hon.."

"Sometimes I wonder that why do I even talk to you!"

"Coz you love talking with me.. And I know that very well hon.."

"You... Wang Yibo, please I'm out of word stocks, so please can you just shut up and tell me first where we are going?"

"It's a surprise hon.."

"Surprise and surprise! Surprise my ass you faggot!!"

"Yeah that's right! Your ass will be greatly surprised.."

Yibo mumbled.

"What are mumbling now!! I can't even hear you.. Are you cursing me under your breath or what!!"

"Curse you? And that's also me? You shouldn't think like that hon, I can even write words of hymn for you.."

"Okay now I'm done!! I'm just shutting up my mouth! You better reach me home soon!"

"As per your order prince..."

Yibo smiled and increased the speed which made Zhan hold him more firmly. Almost after half an hour, he finally stopped in front of a cafe.

"Get down, we are at our destination place.."

"Difāng Cafe?"
Zhan exclaimed while taking a better view of the cafe.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes very much, specially I love the aesthetic design of this cafe."

"So you like aesthetic genre more?"

"Yes..."

Zhan got down from bike followed by Yibo. Yibo could see the cheerfulness in Zhan since he was excited to go inside. Taking the chance of his amazement Yibo slowly hold his hand intertwining their fingers. Zhan this time noticed this and was about to withdraw his hand with a force but couldn't do it.

"Yibo! Are you going to do likewise here too?"

"Ofc hon! I must keep you with me, what will happen if someone will abduct such a beauty like you away? Then I'll have to cry my bossoms out for the rest of my life."

Zhan couldn't help but rolled his eyes in disgust thinking about the reason why his previous tenant used to roll his eyes so much. He didn't struggle much and let Yibo hold his hands. Parking the bike, Yibo holding Zhan's hands entered the cafe. The cafe was decorated with photo cards of flowers, city life, guitars, coffee and was painted with a tone of yellow ochre and brownish. Some customers were taking sip of coffee and some were busy with books. They saw a sign board indicating, ' Switch Off mobile phone' which they followed. After entering fully they heard some slow paced guitar tune was coming from the farmost corner. Averting their gaze they found, a guy cladding in simple clothes was tuning his guitar in a pleasant low pitch, which created a nostalgic environment around them, as if they've arrived in the cafe of those old times, where there used to be no busyness of life, but only abundant time to spend with the close friends and  beloved ones. Amid the busy city somehow Zhan felt peace in heart. Though AC was running but still with the decorations of small plants around them, he felt like he's amid nature itself. Yibo booked a table for themselves in front of the stage where the guitar guy was lost amid his own melodical world.