💖Thirteen💖

"Kiss me.."

"What?!"

"French Kiss okay?"

"Wait! Wtf! Don't you think you're demanding for too much now?"

"Absolutely not! A 18 year old lad can do papapapa and that's also with chocolate flavoured protection, I don't believe that a French kiss is a too high demand.."

"You probably would never leave a single opportunity to bash me for that matter right?"

"I'm not bashing you hon. I'm just telling the fact.."
Yibo said rubbing Zhan's nose top softly with the knuckle of his index finger.

"If you're done with flirting, just let me out, I'm feeling suffocated.."

Zhan was about to go out while Yibo this time grabbing his waist pulled him closer. Their faces were now only a one or two inches apart.

"Don't keep me starving hon. If you don't wanna give me french kiss, a small peck over my lips will work too."
Yibo said blinking while pointing towards his lips.

"What if I'll not give any?"

"Umm nothing much, we'll just stand here likewise untill it becomes night."

"Everytime you do this kind of black mailing."

"That's my nature hon. I love annoying you.."

Yibo said rubbing his nose tip with Zhan's. Zhan being fed up said,

"Close your eyes then.."

"What if you'll elope away?"

"The way you're holding me right now, a drop of water will not probably able to drop. So close your eyes otherwise I'll not even give you a peck."

"Feeling ashamed hah?"

"Shut up idiot, close your eyes."

Yibo chuckled and closed his eyes, and the next moment he felt a slight warm soft touch over his lips for few seconds.

"Done.."

Zhan who was already a blushing mess said with a tensed voice. Noticing this behaviour of his Yibo smirked and said,

"You look beautiful while blushing.."

"Who-who said that I-I am blushing!!"

"You don't need to say anything, your face is now even betraying you."

It made Zhan more tensed.

"Okay okay I won't tease you anymore. Let's go now.."

Yibo finally let go his waist and both of them came out from the place they were standing all these time. Seeing the already cool down climate around them they let out a long breath. Yibo again swiftly intertwined their fingers at which Zhan didn't tell anything. They were walking side by side, with thoughts conflicting amid their brains and feelings getting entangling in between two hearts.

"Well I'll be not there tomorrow.."
Yibo said.

"Hmm where will you go?"

"I'll be paying visit to my parents tomorrow. It's been long I've not seen them.."

"Hmm I'll be at peace atleast for a day then.."

"Are you sure that you will be at peace and not gonna miss me?"

"Who's gonna miss you anyways!"

"Okay okay, I'll also see for how much time my hon will remain like a stone hearted person.."