👀Extra: 2👀

"What's wrong with both of you now!!"

Zhan shouted as he saw JianGuo and Rampus standing opposite to each other  fuming in anger.

"Ayee! Don't fight now...NO... NO.. WAIT WHY TWO ARE FIGHTING NOW!! YOU GUYS WANT DIVORCE OR WHAT?"

JianGuo already scratched over Rampus's face once while Rampus backed off. Rampus was thinking if he should counter attack or not, but JianGuo almost in a karate style kicked him on his face.

"Wtf! When did he learn this type of martial style!!"

Zhan finally decided to meddle between them. He hurriedly went and picked up JianGuo from attacking Rampus. JianGuo was still struggling to get free from his grip but Zhan somehow calmed him patting him.

"Ayee calm down... Calm down... Lemme take you to veterinary clinic.."
.
.
At Veterinary Clinic,

"Doctor so that's how he's behaving recently. Did you find any problem in him?"

"As far I can guess... "

The veterinary surgeon, Song Lan looked at him from over his spects and then said twitching his brows,

"Your cat is pregnant.."

"Whattt!!??! Are you kidding me?!!!?"

Zhan said almost shouting.

"Unfortunately I'm not.."

The doctor said taking two tissues from the tissue box. He handed over one to Zhan and kept one for himself.

"Why are you now handing me this tissue?"

"I fear you may cry after hearing me afterwards.. That's why..*sniffs*"

Dr. Song said wiping his nose with tissue.

"But he's a male cat.."

"That's not big deal. The thing that matter here is he's a gay and over that a bottom; that's why he's pregnant.." *sniffs* *wipe nose again*

"But..."

"No buts please... He's pregnant with 3 kittens.."

"Wtf! Like seriously! When I dropped my idea of cat business, now here he's suddenly, unexpectedly pregnant and that's also with three kittens??"

Zhan was really thinking of plucking his hairs off from over his head. He was really feeling the most frustated person ever. He finally started crying like baby.

"Uwwaaahhh!! What sin did I commit in past life!!"

His sudden outburst even made the doctor startled. Zhan aggressively rubbed the tissue over his face.

"Pass me that.."

"You mean this?!?"

Song Lan with shaken hands forwarded the tissue box towards him. Zhan grabbed some more tissues while sniffing..

"Mr. Wang.. Calm down please.."

"Why are you using my husband's surname!!"

"That's what you told me while coming here.."

"That makes sense.."

"Well you're also married to a guy?"

"Yes why? Do you have any problems regarding it!!"

"No no why would i even have any problems!! Haha.. I just wanted to give you a friendly suggestion.."

"And what's that!"