🐱Nine🐱

"I guess...."

"You guess what?"

"You're in love...."

"Oh I'm in lov.... Wait what?"
Zhan's eyes this time took shape of lemons.

"Yes bro. Only persons in love can see their soulmates, even though they're not present there..."

"Bullsh*t! They're only seen in stories and movies. Ji Li... I'm telling you, stop watching k dramas and c dramas soon. Otherwise you'll hallucinate in future.."

"Yeah that's right!! And you without seeing dramas hallucinating already and that's also about your lovely tenant plus boyfriend.."

"Bo-boy-friend? Whom are you telling boy friend? He's  And also I'm straight... Don't you know that?"

"Yes. Very straight!! That's why you don't even deny or stop another boy when he calls you 'hon' in front of so many students in college.. "

"Well you nah he's a tease boy... He don't listen to me anyways.. Also he calls everyone by 'hon', I'm no special after all... "

"Zhan see yourself.. You're already throwing words of touchiness, and still you're denying that you're not in love.. "

"But I'm straight.."

"It's just your mind's delusion.. You're actually gay... "

"No I'm not, I can't be... "

"Even your cat is also surprisingly gay, so it won't be much surprising if you'll also turn out to be gay. Do you even know that you have been the hot topic of campus girls now a days... "

"Me and hot topic? What are you talking about? "

"I guess you're the only one who goes to college only for studying. Can't you see how the girls ship you two? I guess you're blind... "

"Wait! Hell no. They ship us? "

"Yep... "

"You must be kidding right.. "

"No I'm not. Since yibo hasn't come today, you'll see the gloominess in their face for not seeing you two together."

"Okay then.. I'll see.. "

Though Zhan said with a straight face but inside his heart he was feeling as if a race was going on. Reaching college, when Zhan was entering again a voice echoed through his ears,

"I'll miss you hon... "

Zhan again turned back to see, thinking Yibo must be there. But to his surprise he wasn't there..

"Shoot seems I'm really hallucinating again.."

Zhan smacked his own head and headed towards his class. During break he really noticed that the girls who generally chatter on daily basis weren't chattering themselves as if something has happened. When he was eating in canteen a girl whom he used to take notes approached towards him asking,

"Well are you okay today?"

"Huh? Why? I'm alright.."

"Ohh okay.."

"But why are you suddenly asking this?"

"Haha nothing... It's just your bf didn't drop you today or called that's why... Haha that's all... Bye..."

"Wait what? Hey listen, that's not like that... So Ji Li was really right... Arghhhh... I shouldn't have allowed him to drop me..."

Zhan said starring at the running girl. He concentrated on eating while he suddenly felt someone was sitting in front of him eating food. Looking at the face he was surprised..