Emoji

My heart sped up as we walked up to the door step of my aunts house. The driver had my bags and carried them up to the door for me.
I rung the doorbell, very hesitant and watched it swing open. In the doorway stood a very familiar face.
"Omg you're Chloe!?" Shane Dawson stood in front of me.
"OMG you're Shane Dawson??" I yelled. He hugged me.
"When my mother told me that you were on youtube I thought you were a regular 10 subscriber girl with the same name as a famous youtuber. But I was wrong!" He said. He let me go.
"Same. I didn't know they were talking about THE Shane Dawson!" I responded. My eyes widened. I haven't seen my aunt in a few years, so I kinda forgot what she looked like. Plus, I never really watch any of Shane's videos with his mother... my aunt.
"This is awesome!" he said, he was really excited as was I. He said he was gonna introduce me to his friends!!! OMG OMG OMG my heart picked up. I might be able to meet my true favorite YouTubers!!
"Chloe! Hi!" My aunt appeared in the doorway next to Shane.
"Hi Aunt Vicky! You didn't tell me your son was THE Shane Dawson!" I said. We hugged and talked more. They showed me my beautiful room.
"I'm going to introduce you to all of my friends. The funniest part is, they love you. So, you should have fun here!" Shane said.
"Awesome!" I responded. This was gonna be good.
Once the conversation ended I went into my room and laid on the bed.
Shane opened the door a little.
"I will introduce you tomorrow. Is that good?" He whispered.
"Yeah! Awesome! Is it early or late?" I asked. I looked out the window, it was dark out.
"Its night, 10 o'clock."
"Oh okay."
Thats when I got a text.
Unknown: Hey Chloe, its Connor! You know, the creepy fan from the airport. And I may have let my friend Kian help me write this. 🙊😂😂😂 hope you got to your destination alright!
Me: yes I did! Thanks Connor. I hope you got to your destination safe too!
I added him as a contact and went into the new text he sent me.
"Okay well I will see you later!" Shane said and closed the door, leaving.
I waved goodbye.
Connor: awesome! And I did thanks.
Me: wait, you needed your friend to help you right a message to me?
Connor: well you are a celebrity and I needed as much help as I could get. I hope you don't think its too shallow?😟🙈
Me: no you're fine. Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed. Stupid jet leg. I guess I will talk to you tomorrow? 😸😘
Connor: hahaha you used the cat emoji! 😸😸😹😹😹
Me: if they had a coffee emoji I would've used that too!
Connor: hahaha you know me so well. Get some sleep. Goodnight! 😘
Me: night!
OMG he sent me the kissy face!!! I felt like my heart might explode. I was so happy!!!😘😘