Hot Pepper Challenge w Jc

JC invited us in and I sat on the couch next to Connor. The couch was black leather and extremely comfortable compared to my couch at home.
"Okay, Connor, Kian is outside waiting to make a video with you," JC said. Connor looked at him and got up.
"Thanks dude," he said and left through the back door.
"And you two... whatcha wanna do?" JC looked at me and joey, who was propped up against the wall next to me.
"Not sure, we could make a video together. All three of us," joey offered. I looked down at my lap.
"Oh that would be awesome! Our fans would go insane!" JC said.
"Okay, I'm in," I spoke, adding my own thoughts into the conversation.
"Awesome!" JC said and disappeared upstairs.
He came back down a few seconds later carrying a camera and a light.
"Awesome! Your stuff is really cool," I said to JC who smiled and winked at me. I blushed a little.
"Okay here we go. It's all set up," JC said, putting the light next to the camera. Thank gosh I was wearing enough make up so I didn't look shiny from the lights.
JC sat in the middle of me and Joey on the leather couch.
"Hey what's up you guys... JC here," JC started off with his video.
I whispered in his ear "we don't even know what we are doing"
"I got this," he said, getting up and walking into the kitchen. He came back with three red peppers and little milk cartons. It was like he already knew what he was doing.
"Okay, this is happening," joey said, we both giggled.
"Okay I'm back. Today we will be doing the hot pepper challenge," JC continued.
"Wait, you just happened to have this stuff in your home?" I asked.
"Yup. I was supposed to do it with Ricky and Connor but I can buy more later," he responded. I nodded. He handed me a pepper and container of milk and did the same to joey.
"Okay let's get started. Thank goodness I am wearing deodorant." Joey joked.
We all are the pepper.
"Are you sure these are hot pe-" joey started but then gasped and drank some milk.
For some reason the pepper wasn't affecting me that much. I liked spicy things and I had tried the ghost pepper so this wasn't even that bad.
JC started coughing so bad and then literally chugged his milk down in a heartbeat.
"Do you need more?" I asked him.
"How are you not dying?" He asked, gasping and pausing to cough.
"Because I have had spicier peppers," I responded. Thats when JC yanked his shirt off and ran to the kitchen.
I laughed as he walked away. I gave my milk to joey who drank it immediately.
"Thank you," he said between gulps. Then he ripped his shirt off. JC came and sat back down. They both had their shirts off.
I laughed watching them struggle to find something but they laughed too.
"Wow you two really cant handle heat can you?" I asked.
"That didn't hurt me that bad," joey said, flipping his invisible long hair like a girl.
That's when Connor and another boy with blonde hair walked in.
"Hi," Connor said, looking straight at me.
"Um.... what's going on?" The boy asked.
"I'm dying," JC said. I giggled.
The boy was actually extremely attractive and talk af.
"Haha what happened?" Connor asked. He was now looking at joey and JC who still sat there shirtless. Joey threw his shirt back on but JC was fanning his face with his hands.
"Want me to talk?" Kian asked. Connor sat next to me. Fans were going to go wild now that they know that there are two other YouTubers here.
"Ya," JC said, still "dying".
Kian sat next to joey.
"Okay guys, like subscribe, all of that good stuff. And please give this video a thumbs up because JC and joey are dying," the boy said. I smiled. He was adorable. Then he put his camera on the lens and ended the video. He stood up and looked at me.
"Hi! You're Chloe? THE Chloe!" He seemed so excited.
"Yup. And you must be Kian?" I asked.
"OMG ya! You know my name?" he asked he seemed wayyy to happy to see me.
"Yeah you're the guy who waited for Connor outside. The reason Connor said he had to come here," I responded.