Get out!

The minute we reached our hotel the nerves came back. Now I just hoped that I didn't share a room with someone I hated.
"What room are you?" I asked Connor.
"43 special suite," he responded. I looked at my room key.
"Me too!" I got so excited. Either this was a coincidence or he did this on purpose.
"Yeah! I know! I made sure we were going to be in the same room. We are dating," he said.
"But we never went on our real first date."
"Touché. Well we will. Tonight?" He asked, I nodded.
We walked up to our room, carrying our bags. I had to wheel Connor to the elevator because he couldn't walk.
I knew the minute we got to our hotel room he was going to want to change his shirt, and thats exactly what he did. I had to help him of course, but that wasn't that big a deal.
Then he had to change his pants, I got Ricky for that.
I snuck into the bathroom and put all of my cosmetics in there, along with Connor's hair care products, toothbrush, etc. he was a light packer, which I didn't really have a problem with.
When Ricky was done helping Connor he left. So me and Connor were alone in the room together. I unpacked as he climbed up in bed and laid on top of the since we have a show in about an hour he knew he couldn't fall asleep or he might not be able to wake up. I went into the bathroom and changed, did my hair and brushed my teeth.
Then I walked out, and did Connor's hair and helped him brush his teeth. Well, he actually brushed his teeth but I had to bring over an empty cup and a cup of water.
"Thanks," he said when he was finished. By then there was only 10 minutes until Vidcon started.
I helped Connor onto his wheelchair and into the elevator. It was actually kind of fun taking care of him.
This event was also across the street so I wheeled him there.
The minute we walked in we were bombarded by a bunch of fans.
"Connor! Chloe! OMG! Connor are you okay?" I heard a lot of that and much more.
Connor just smiled and signed autographs, I did the same.

We waited a few minutes until we went into the back to get on stage.
"You ready babe?" Connor asked, looking up at me.
"Ready as I'll ever be!" I responded.
"Thats why I love you. Good luck kiss?" He asked, I nodded and kissed his soft lips. We pulled away a few seconds later when the director told us it was our turn to go on.
My heart started racing as soon as I heard the excited screams from fans. I wheeled Connor out and put him next to me.
"How are you all!?" Connor yelled into his microphone.
The crowd went insane.
"Thats great! Now how about we do a QandA? Connor you up for that?" I asked.
"Absolutely! Let's do this! Tweet us with the hashtag chloeandconnor!" Connor responded. The crowd immediately lit up from phone screens and our phones started buzzing like crazy.
"Okay, we are each going to choose 4 tweets and answer them," Connor said, looking up at me.
"Yup! Okay Connor would you like to go first?"
"Nope. You can. You are the lady after all," he responded. I nodded and looked at my phone.
"@happylilpill asks when are you and Connor going to kiss on camera?" The whole crowd said "ooooooooo". I giggled and looked at Connor.
"Right now!" He responded. I leaned down and kissed him, but then pulled away a few seconds later to answer more questions. The crowd went insane again. It was hilarious.
"Okay! Next question comes from @livinglikegary they ask: what is your favorite restaurant or cafe?"
"Starbucks," me and Connor both said in unison. We heard a lot of people laugh.
"Okay, Connor, this one is specially for you. @gottagetsomestarbucks asks, what do you love most about Chloe?" I asked, I looked at him, smiled and raised my eyebrows. He looked at the crowd.
"Everything!" He responded.
"Good answer," I said. He giggled.
"Okay and last but not least @youtubebae asks: why did you leave o2l? this was retweeted about 20 times."
"Um... because I wanted to make higher quality videos and stop making crappy short ones, so I had to let it go. And don't start singing please."
"Now Connor you get to ask the questions." I said when he was done.
"Okay, @samsays asks what happened to you Connor? well, I was stabbed and beaten but I'm fine now. Teehee!" He said. The whole crowd became frantic.
"Next, @chloeismyhero asks: who will your next collab be with? um... Tyler Oakley and troye if you're paying attention back there I wanna collab with you," he said.
"You got it Connor!" I heard Tyler yell from backstage. The crowd got excited and loud again.
"Thanks you two! Okay next question is from @kaylalovesicecream and she asks: can you take out your camera? sure!" He said and then took his camera out if his back pocket. I didn't even know he had it on him. He turned it on and faced it towards the crowd, who went insane again. Then he pointed it to me, I waved and winked while blowing a kiss.
"And last but not least is by @livelovelaugh asks who hurt you?
Um... let's just say its someone I used to trust with my heart. But jealously took over," Connor said and then put his phone on his lap.
The crowd gasped and anger went on some faces. I looked at Tyler and troye who were backstage and talking back and forth, they looked pissed off too.
I looked back at Kian, who had an evil grin on his face. I gave him a dirty look.
Tyler's POV
"Who hurt Connor?" Troye looked over and asked me.
"I have no clue but they need to pay for this! I would've just said the persons name," I responded. I was shocked. Someone he knew could do this? It seemed kind of impossible because he's such a nice guy. But, was this jealous person in love with him or Chloe?
"Same! Like dafuq really happened? We have to ask him!" Troye said, his eyes were blaring with anger.
"Yeah! None of his friends would be horrible enough to something like this!" I responded, now I was getting angry just thinking about it.
"Yes! I agree. Hey Shane do you know who did this?" Troye looked at Shane. Shane walked over to us and title his head, a confused look on his face.
"Who hurt Connor?" I asked.
"Someone who needs to fall off a cliff. Someone who also hurt my cousin both physically and mentally," Shane responded, obviously he hated this person too.
Chloe and Connor came off stage and immediately left since they didn't have to go on again. I followed since I already went on. They walked into their bedroom and I followed. They didn't know until I slammed their door closed behind us.
"What happened?" I asked. They both looked at me, kind of shocked.
"Oh Tyler damn you scared us. What do you mean?" Chloe asked, I looked at her.
"You wont take off those sunglasses and Connor got stabbed. Please explain?" I asked.
"Um... okay, you might want to sit down," Connor said, so I did.
Chloe's POV
Tyler gave me a bit of a heart attack when he surprised us like that. He was here for an explanation that would be hard to explain.
"Um... okay, you might want to sit down," Connor said. Tyler sat down on a little tan velvet couch in the corner of the room, next to the huge window that was covered because I couldn't really handle light. The sunglasses helped a lot at vidcon, but they made sure not to put too much light on me there, with knowledge of my condition.
"Okay, so yes someone got jealous when they found me and Connor hanging out with Shane and joey. And well, this person dragged Connor out by his ear, pushed him on the ground and started beating him. But I distracted them and they pushed me to the ground, making me hit my head on the brick floor and now I have a concussion. And basically then we found out this person had actually stabbed Connor. I mean, I saw something shiny in the persons hand but I didn't know it was a knife or anything," I explained.
"Oh my god. Who was it??" Tyler asked, anxious like he was about to get to the best part of his favorite book.
"Um.... Kian," Connor said.
"Oh god! I cant believe he did this! I'm going to go over there and beat his as-" he started but right then Kian barged in.
"You two almost got me killed!" He was pissed.
"Kian-" I started, shock once again replaced the worry on my face.
"What do you want?" Connor asked. He put his arm out so I would sit next to him, so I did. He was already on the bed so I didn't have a problem.
I was actually scared.
"You two to stop being so stupid! You're going to ruin my life!" Kian yelled.
Automatically Tyler stood up and walked over to Kian and slapped him. Kian looked shock.
Tyler looked into his eyes to make him feel intimidated. Even though Tyler looked super short standing next to Kian, he really knew how to make people feel uncomfortable when he wanted them to.
"You are sick," was all Tyler said before walking out the door.
"You two are going to ruin everything!" Kian yelled after Tyler left.
"What are you talking about!?" I spoke for connor, I didn't want him to start bleeding badly again from stress.
"You two are going to make me lose my entire fan base!" He answered. He walked over to me and grabbed me out of Connor's arms and made me stand right in front of him.
"You need to pay," he said. He slapped me and I screamed.
Tears filled my eyes.
"Kian let her go!" Connor yelled, but he couldn't get up from his condition.
"No!" Kian yelled back. I tried to get out his arms but he wouldn't let me go.
Shane and Troye and JC all ran in at that moment, but Kian punched me and made me fall. Shane ran over to me immediately. I tried to sit up, thats when I saw Tyler. Everything started getting fuzzy.
Now troye and Shane were both sitting next to me and trying to keep me focused, which wasn't actually that difficult. Kian punched me in the stomach, not head so I wasn't going to faint or anything.
"Are you okay?" Shane asked.
"Yeah I think so," I responded.
"Okay thank god," troye hugged me. I put my hand over my stomach and stood up. I walked over to Kian, who was currently getting yelled at, and pushed him. He fell onto the ground.
"Looks like you're going to be exposed anyway," I pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed him that I had recorded the entire thing.
He got up and was about to take my phone, but I stood back and let JC and an appearing Ricky restrain him.
"Now, all you have to do is leave us alone and tell all of your fans what you did, or I will send this out," I said. A juicy confession wouldn't quite make up for everything, but it was better then nothing.