Truth

I smiled as we neared our airport gate. Connor parked already, now we were walking.
Kian was holding my hand and I was wheeling my suitcase while I carried my bag over my shoulder. It was a shoulder bag, so I didn't have to wheel it around. Connor offered to carry something for me, but I declined.
Everyone else already checked in their bags, but my suitcase was small, and my bag had my laptop and other things in it, so I didn't quite test them with it.
We walked over to our seats, I sat in the middle. Kian put my bag in the compartment above us, I thanked him. He sat on the outside, while Connor sat all the way on the inside to take pictures from the airplane window. I placed my laptop and camera on my lap, along with my phone.
I couldn't then anything on until we took off.
We sat in first class, so there were blankets and televisions on the backs on the seats. They were like little iPads.
It was pretty amazing. Something I could probably get used to.
The flight attendant walked around asking if we wanted anything, I got a coke and Connor got pretzels. Kian also got coke with a lot of ice.
"Okay we will now be taking off," the pilot said over the loud speaker. I hated this part so much! I hate the feeling.
I grabbed Connor and Kian's hand, the one closest to me and closed my eyes.
"It's okay," Connor whispered in my ear.
"Oh god I hate this part," I felt the bumpiness of gravel under the plane tires as we sped up. I was always too scared that it wouldn't take off or they wouldn't turn on time and the back of the plane would crash against the building or something. I felt Kian kiss my cheek.
"Okay, we are in the air," connor whispered in my ear.
"Thanks," i said, smiling and looking at him. I opened my laptop on my tray and turned on my camera. "Hey what's up you guys? So, I'm going to Vidcon like many of you guys have begged me to! I'm here with Kian..." I pointed the camera at kian, who was making the duck face.
"And Connor," I said, facing the camera towards Connor. He winked and smiled.
"Hey!" He said.
"And across from us is joey and Shane!" I said. I handed the camera to Shane and joey who said "hey" and talked to my viewers for a few seconds. They handed me the camera back and I spoke.
"Okay, I will film when I get to our first destination!"
We were going to be moving hotel to hotel.
I turned my camera off and went on to youtube from the free wifi in first class on the plane.
I brought an extender for another pair of headphones. I handed Kian one headphone piece, and Connor another pair of headphones I had, connecting it to the extender for him to watch too.
"Whatcha wanna watch?" I asked.
"Um... I guess some of your videos," Kian said. Connor nodded. I typed in my youtube name and put on a random video.
I leaned my head back and squinted my eyes.
"What's wrong?" Connor asked.
"I have a really bad headache," I said.
"OMG are you okay? do you need Tylenol? I have some," Kian chimed in.
"Thanks babe," he handed me the Tylenol and I dry swallowed it. It wasn't that difficult because growing up I needed to take medicine for anxiety, so this wasn't difficult. I don't have that bad of anxiety any more.
"Better now?" Connor asked.
I nodded and closed my eyes for a second. It wasn't blinking, it was more like I had to just to respond.
"Yeah. Sorry," i said, looking at my video. They also looked at the video and every once in a while Connor would giggle, and Kian would just crack up. I didn't get what was so funny. I was on between two people I loved so dearly. I couldn't choose, I just couldn't.
I will wait until one of them screws up, and then I will choose. It just depends on who will treat me better because no girl wants to be treated like crap.
When the video ended we decided not to watch a different one. I laid my head on Kian's shoulder and he kissed me. I closed my laptop, put my phone and the headphones on top of it. If was interesting to know that I have someone to fall back on, but I need to know which one of my loves are more trustworthy.