Meeting Another Fan

I let the sun hit my face. Connors hair looked almost blonde ish on the side that the sun was hitting him. His eyes sparkled.
"SO, what are your plans after this Shane and Chloe?" Joey asked.
"Well, I have to go see Lisa and go food shopping... prepare for a video with Trevor for tomorrow or tonight. We haven't decided yet," Shane answered. Then Shane, Connor and joey all looked at me.
"I don't know. I don't think I'm doing anything," I responded.
"Well me and Connor are going to JC and Kian's house. You can join us if you want?" Joey asked.
"Or come with me? I wont be upset if you go with them," Shane said.
"Um.... I guess I will go with you," I said, looking at joey and Connor. Shane and joey hugged and Shane left. I waved goodbye and he waved back to me. He didn't seem pissed that I'm going with Connor and joey.
"Okay, who's car?" I asked.
"Um... I guess I could drive," Connor said. Joey nodded.
"I came with Connor in his car he picked me up," joey said.
"Shotgun!" I yelled.
We all walked out to the car together. I stood in the middle. Connors car was small but cute. I got in the passengers seat and admired the cleanliness of it. Joey got in the back seat, Connor got in the drivers seat.
"So, why do you need to see this Kian and CJ guy?" I asked, trying to break the silence.
"Because I have to make a video with Kian," Connor responded. I nodded and turned my head to look at Joey, who sat there scrolling around on his phone. He was texting someone... i think.
"And you?" I asked. He looked up, startled and biting his lip.
"Connor invited me to tag along because he was going there afterwards," he responded, smiling.
"Oh makes sense. Well thanks guys for in inviting me!" I said, looking back at the road in front of me. Connor had his window open a little so I could feel a tiny bit of the cold breeze. It felt actually pretty good. Joey leaned forward and put on music from the car radio. I could hear Connor humming along with the song. I just sat there and scrolled through youtube comments on my phone, answering a few along the way. Oh and I'm @chloe
@amazingjan: OMG best video ever! Please make a collab with Connor Franta!!
@liveoffyoutube: OMG ya please??
@chloe: OMG im with him right now!! Ask him on his channel. <3
@amazingjan omg she answered!!!! And I will!!!!!

I giggled.
"What?" Connor asked.
"Be ready to be bomb commented on youtube," I responded, looking at him and giggling more.
"Why?" Connor asked, tilting his head and looking at me. I smiled and looked down at my phone.
"Because a lot of my fans want us to make a video," I said. And as if on que, Connors phone started blowing up with youtube comments.
"Oh great *rolls eyes* I mean, of course we can make a video but my phone is going to be going crazy for a while *smiles*" he said, locking his eyes back on the road.
I looked back at joey who had his mouth hung open, an angry expression on his face. He was looking down at his phone.
"Excuse me one second please," he said, he seemed a little angry.
"Sure," I said. He started to call someone, putting his phone up to his ear. I giggled he was so cutely funny when he looked mad.
"Excuse me?" He said, angrily.
"No. I don't give a crap!" He yelled a few second later.
Damn, he's mad.
"Seriously? I don't think so," he said after a few seconds of a pause.
"What? Are you freaking insane!?" He yelled a few seconds later. I giggled again. Connor looked at me and smiled, giggling too.
Then joey hung up the phone and without warning, me and Connor both starting cracking up.
"What?" Joey asked, he sounded pissed.
"You sounded angry. What's wrong?" I asked.
"Everything!" He yelled.
"We are here," Connor said, pulling into the driveway of a beautiful brick building. It was amazing in size and had a few floors, I couldn't really tell how many though.
I got out of the car, along with Connor and an angry Joey Graceffa. I walked over to joey and hugged him, I felt him hug back.
"I don't know what you're angry about, but I'm here for you," I whispered in his ear, letting go of the hug and following Connor.
He knocked on the door and I turned around just to make sure that joey was behind us and he was.
"Hey Connor!" A boy with curly hair and a black and blue beanie answered the door. He hugged Connor and joey... until he saw me.
His eyes widened and a huge smile grew on his face. "No way! You're THE Chloe?" He asked.
"... I guess... yea," I responded.
"Oh its so great to meet you! Can I hug you?" He asked. I laughed and nodded. He hugged me and I hugged back.