5. Curiosity

Will despised going to sleep. Thats when his nightmares began. They always began with Nico strolling through a dark cave, his angelic face illuminated by the midnight moon, his dark eyes shining with worry. Then he would double over, as if he was just punched in the stomach and fall on his knees, coughing blood. He would scream Will's name over and over, and Will would try to run to him, to help him, but was always stopped by some invisible barrier. And he would stay there, screaming, forced to watch Nico die, with nothing he could do. Finally Nico would stop breathing, consumed into a pool of blood, the ground would open up and swallow Nico up, then close, and Will would scream so loud, it would wake him up...

Kyla's POV
Every night, the entire Apollo cabin would wake to Will's agonizing screams, Kyla looked up, Will slept in the bunk opposite of hers. His fair hair was plastered to his face with sweat. His blue eyes were wide and alert, but he was screaming, over and over Nico's name. Kyla would stand up, and just as she did every night she would walk over to Will's bunk and shake him back to reality. Eventually Will would acknowledge her, he would whisper her name, hug her and cry on her shoulder.
This is ridiculous. Kyla thought to herself. she knew that Nico kid would be no good for Will ever since she laid her eyes on him. She loved Will, and hated to see him in so much pain, she knew she had to help him.

Will's POV
After breakfast Will walked up to the big house. Kyla thought it would be a good idea for him to tell Chiron about his nightmares. As he walked up to the building he heard voices, Will, filled with curiosity, waited outside and listened to the conversation.
"We have to go Chiron!"
A girls voice. She didn't sound too old. It wasn't clear either, like it was coming from an Iris message.
"Hazel it can't possibly be safe..."
That was undoubtedly Chrion. Hazel... Nico had mentioned her before.
"He's my brother Chrion! I don't care if it isn't safe! NICO COULD BE DEAD!"
She - Hazel - screamed.
Suddenly, Will felt light headed. The world started spinning, and then everything went black.

A/N okay I've got a few things to say. 1. sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've had writers block for a while and I couldn't really find any inspiration or motivation to write. 2. sorry this is such a crappy and short chapter, it was just a filler, and I should be updated VERY soon 3. as always, please vote, comment and tell me your opinion because it really helps:) were almost at 500 reads! thank you guys so much <3