I'M SORRY?!

Heeeyyyy guyyyyssss

So, I understand that this may not be the most... pleasant announcement 

But I'm considering stopping this fanfiction.

OKAY, YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHHHYYY? (I doubt it though) 

The story line is just getting really confusing, you know, with all the books mixed together and I'm assuming that it's kind of hard to follow

So, I'm pretty much set on the decision but BUT if I get enough objections to this I may reconsider.

BUT I WOULDN'T JUST LEAVE YOU ALL WITH BAD NEWS WITHOUT GOOD NEWS BECAUSE I WUV YOU

So, I'm working REALLY HARD on a Percio/Pernico fanfiction AND OH MY GODS GUYS GUYS GUYS I LOVE THE STORY LINE AND WOWOWOWOW IT'S AMAZING. The first three chapters are already out so CHECK IT OUT AND PWEASE LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK. The story line is far more clearer and easier to follow than this fanfiction and even if you don't ship Percico I think you'll really like it and I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED TO WRITE IT.

One more thing, I'm gonna start a new Solangelo, it may just be a short but if I like the story line then I make it longer. It's still in its first steps, outline and brainstorming and all but it's going to be set after the Blood of Olympus in the infirmary. 

It's gonna be about Nico's three days there, and he goes through stuff (really cool stuff but I won't say because I don't want to spoil) and Will helps him through it and it's going to be one of those fanfictions where it takes a while before Will and Nico are a couple, not just INFIRMARY BANG KISS COUPLE YAY.

Okay I'm weird. But I hope you're all having a wonderful day or night as you're reading this; If you're on summer break already then can I just say... I am very very jealous of you guys.

OKAY BAI 

~~HH