3. Magic

NICO'S POV

Nico changed into a casual black long sleeve hoodie and some cargo pants. He followed Will out of the cabin, and caught his eyes lingering on him causing heat to rise to his face. "Come on, Solace." he mumbled.
They walked across the sweet smelling strawberry fields of camp half-blood. And made their way around the lake. the kept walking for what felt like hours for Nico and he began to get exhausted. "How much longer?" he complained.
"We're nearly there, quit whining death boy."
A small smile made its way on Nico's face. He was afraid that after the events of this evening he would get treated differently by Will. However that didn't seem to be the case. Nico didn't want to think about it.

WILL'S POV

After a few minutes of walking they finally made it. Will smiled at the view. He looked back at his boyfriend who seemed completely worn out. He chuckled beneath his breath. For a son of Hades Nico do Angelo was as harmless as Mrs O'leary. He walked over to him and cautiously grabbed his clean arm and dragged him over.
They were in a dark cave. The dim walls were illuminated by fireflies. The cave overlooked mountains, who's points were coated with snow. Not far, was a crystal clear blue lake.
Will pulled Nico down to sit on the earthen floor of the cave which was concealed by a light blue colored rug.
"Where did this come from?" He asked.
"Oh, that." Will said scratching the back of his neck.
"I found this place a while back. I brought it on my second time here. I sometimes come here when I need to think." He explained.
"Oh."
A comfortable silence followed as Nico rested his head on Will's chest.
"What do you think?" Will asked him.
"It's amazing. Just like magic." Nico quietly replied.
"Nico?" Will asked.
"Yeah?"
"Promise you won't ever do that again." Will said firmly.
Neither of them had to say anything. They both knew Will was referring to the events of earlier.
Nico sighed. "Will you don't understand-
"Promise." Will repeated.
"I p-promise." Nico said reluctantly.
Will let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Suddenly a shooting star crossed the cloudless sky. They both stared at it in awe.
Will wished that Nico would be happy, for the rest of his living days. As if reading his mind Nick asked him what he had wished for. A smirk danced on the son of Apollos lips "Can't say."

Soon enough Nico had fell asleep. He looked like an angel when he slept. "An angel bearing so much pain." Will thought.
He listened to his steady, even breaths. And soon, oblivion took him as well.

A/N: okay so this chapter wasn't that exciting, it was mostly a filler.
Please comment your opinion on the story because I love hearing them. Thanks so much for 80 reads WOW THATS ALOT. Have a great 2015 and may it be filled with happiness and joy.
Please comment, vote, and follow:)