that special day

I remember exactly how i met harry. The exact day, exact time, exact place...

'Wake up julia we're going to meet one direction today!!' My best friend anne jumped on my bed while shouting. She was way more exited then i was. 'Do i really have to come?' I almost begged her to let me stay at our shared house in the middle of london. 'Ofcourse you have to go!!!' She was so happy to finally meet her idols. I was happy for her. I wasn't a big fan of one direction but okay. I would go with her. 'Fine i say'. 'Yaas thank you thank you!!' She hugged me and then went to the badroom to do her make up or something. I got out of bed to make myself some coffee. I was so tired. I barely slept last night. I was at sam's house untill 3 am. Whe had a huge fight about me going to college. I had never seen him so mad and just when i thought things couldn't get any worse he hit me. I immidiatly left his house. I so pissed off and sad. I really love him but can i let him treat me like this?. I had to break up with him. At that moment i spill my coffee on the floor. 'Shit!' I say frustrated as i try to clean our wooden floor. A big stain remained on the floor. 'Great' i sigh. When i finally sit down on the couch i just watch the news. One direction was on the news.

'We're proud to say boyband one direction is finally back in their home country!' 'Fans will be suprising them at the airport so the whole thing is crowded' 'later this afternoon the popstars will be meeting some fans for autographs and pictures'. You turn the tv off. 'Ugh' one direction is on the news every day now. It really annoys you. You don't even like them or know their names and faces. You're just going with anne to make her happy. You can also use some distraction from sam.

Anne walks in looking tip top perfect. She looked so much better than you. She was way prettier and skinnier. You wish you looked more like her.

You walk into your bedroom and try on some clothes. You found something cute and put it on. I doesn't look as good on you as it would on anne but you look descent. You always try your best to look nice. Even if you're meeting a band you don't like. On your way to the park one direction is going to meet fans you turn on the radio. A one direction song pops up. 'Ofcourse' you sigh again. You're so tired and just not looking forward to this little visit with all of the screaming girls.