the meeting

Ofcourse we had to stand in line, for hours and hours. Did i spend my whole day on this? Just waiting to meet a dumb boyband with my best friend who was only crying?

The closer we got to them the harder she cried. Okay. It was special to meet your idol for the first time and i am happy for her but crying this hard? When after 3 hours of waiting it finally was our turn to meet the boys, i was relieved. The crowd made me anxious, and i wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. Then i saw him, he looked so cute and kind. His curls are beautiful and those green eyes light up everything. Anne went to zayn immidiatly en took pictures with him. I just stood there watching, when all of the sudden the curled one walks towards me. 'Hey, what's your name?' He asked. 'Julia and yours?' He smiled. 'You're not a fan eh?' He said. 'Nope i'm just here with her' you said pointing at anne who was hugging everbody. 'That's cool' he said. 'My name is harry styles' he smiled at me.' Cool' i smiled back at him. I actually liked him. He seemed so normal, not famous at all. 'Can i have your phone number?'. He asked. You were quite suprised. Harry styles wanted your phone number? You gave it to him and then it was time to go. Anne was still crying. 'That was amazing' she said. And it was, it really was. 'You seemed to like harry' she said laughing. 'Yeah he seems nice' you said. When you got home you sat down on the couch and eventually fell asleep. You dreamt about harry that night. You dreamt he was your boyfriend. When you woke up you got pretty sad. It was so nice. Harry and you. Ofcourse it would never happen. He's famous and you're not. He probably asks every one's number and will never call you. You walk into the kitchen to make yourself a sandwich. Then you hear your phone ring.