hugs

25 minutes later the doorbell rings. That must be my pizza.

I open the door and pay the pizza deliverer 20 pounds. I open the pizza box and sit down with on the couch. The pizza is really good. I don't really know what to watch. Eventually i just turn off the tv and eat my pizza in silence. My phone rings and i see a cute picture of harry on my screen. I smile and answer it. 'Hey harry', hi baby, can i come over?' 'Sure'. 'Okay i'll be there in 10'. I can't stop myself from smiling while finishing my pizza. It tastes even better now.

'Hey beautiful' harry says as soon as i open the door. 'Hey harry'. I am happy to see harry. But i just can't act happy. When i had just finished my pizza my phone rang again, so i assumed it was harry. But it was sam. I really hoped he had moved on, but he hadn't. When i anwered the phone his voice sounded threatining. Sam knew that you are dating harry. Ofcourse he does. Everyone does. Sam got so mad at you, he said that if i didn't break up with harry he would do something to me. It had freaked me out.

'Baby are you okay?' Harry asks me. I can't say anything. I try to but there is no sound. The only thing i can do is cry. Harry hugs me. It's a really nice long hug. Harry's hugs are the best. He wipes of my tears and guides me to the couch. I sit down and harry walks into the kitchen. He comes back with a glass of water. He sits down next to me and just holds me. After i calm down i start telling him the whole story. How mean sam was to me, how he hit me and called me names, and about the phone callm harry just listened.

When i finished my story harry got pretty mad. Not at  me, but at sam. He holds me even tighter. 'I won't let anyone hurt you' he wispers in my neck. I smile and rest my head against his chest. He gently kisses my forehead and holds my hand. Harry stayed the night. We fell asleep on the couch