morning kisses

The next morning i wake up in bed. I carefully open my eyes. The ceeling isn't mine. I look next to me and see harry. He is still sleeping. He looks adorable like this. I feel his warm breath against my neck. I  feel i am still wearing my clothes, so nothing happenend. I keep looking at harry. It feels like i have known him for so long. He opens his eyes and smiles. 'Good morning jules' he says. His morning voice sounds sweet. 'Good morning harry', i  say. Harry leans in to kiss me. His soft lips touch mine. I love kissing him. I get out of harry's bed and walk into the bathroom to wash my face. Harry wraps his arms around me from behind, he kisses my neck. I feel his warm breath. I turn around to kiss him one more time. He grins.

We walk downstairs to eat some breakfast. Harry's house is a mess. There are clothes everywhere, it smells good though. It smells like harry. I eat my cereal and check my twitter.

I drop my spoon when i read the mean tweets about me. There are pictures of harry and me everywhere. '#gokillyourself, #leaveharryalone', that kind of stuff. A tear starts drowning down my cheek. Harry walks into the livingroom and sees me standing there, staring at my phone, my spoon lying on the floor.

'Jules are you okay?' He asks concerned. He looks at my phone and sighs. 'I had already expected this to happen' he says.

He puts my phone on the table and wraps his arm around me. 'It's okay baby' is all he says, his voice sounds different. 'I'll protect you'.

About an hour later harry and i decide to go to town for a smoothie. I decide wether or not i should really go outside. Harry wraps his arm around my waist. 'Dont worry baby, i'm not ashamed to show the world you are mine' he says and you walk outside.

The fans are everywhere, they are screaming and shouting when they see you and harry together. Harry is holding your hand. 'Harry is that your new girlfriend??!' A girl shouts. 'Yes she is' harry says. I feel happy and scared at the same time, what if everybody will hate me?

We step into harry's car and drive towards the smoothie bar. Harry smiles at me.  ' i told you i am not ashamed'. I smile back at him. When we get to the smoothie shop it's busy there. I order a strawberry smoothie for me, and a banana smoothie for harry. Harry is waiting in his car, i undersand that. He doesn't want any fans to see him. Not everyone will know me so i am getting our smoothies

When we are finally back in harry's house we are both tired. He kisses my forehead and decides to take a nap. I put some crisps in a bowl and sit down on the couch. I decide to watch a comedy and enjoy my crisps.

When the movie finishes i feel myself getting tired. I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.