the first date

When you wake up you are so nervous. What if harry doesn't like you, what if you start acting all awkward when you see him.

Anne helps you with your make up. You try your best to look good. You've never felt good about yourself. You have always been really insecure, you've never had a boyfriend so you just assumed you are ugly and fat, but today you actually liked the way you looked. You hope everything goes well. 'You'll do great' anne says 'just be yourself'. You decided to do that, just be yourself. the doorbell rings, when you open the door you see an old man with a beard. He is wearing a nice suit. 'Are you julia?' He asks, you nod. You walk with him and see a beautiful limousine. You can't believe it. After driving for 15 minutes you reach a nice restaurant. It's really quiet. No fans, no papparazi. Just like he hired the intire restaurant. You walk inside to see harry. Only harry. 'Hey julia' he says and smiles. 'You look beautiful' 'awh thanks harry' you giggle. You're wearing a blue dress and your new heels. You sit down at a table and the waiter hands you over the menu. 'So, julia, you were probably wondering why i invited you to this restaurant' he smirks. 'Actually yes' you say and you smile at him. 'I like you and i want to get to know you better'. You were happy to hear that. 'Oh really' you say blushing and smirking. 'I like you too'. Harry looked you in the eyes, 'do you want to go on a second date with me' he asks. 'Is this a date?' You ask him. He winks at you. 'For me it is'. He smiles. 'Great' you say. You feel that you're getting nervous. He looks at you. 'I have an idea' he says. ' what if i pick you up tomorrow and we'll go watch a movie at my place'. 'Okay, good idea'. You try to sound as calm as possible but your voice trembles. He acts like he doesn't hear it.

'Okay' he says and smiles.'I'll see you tomorrow then'. He gives you a hug and walks you towards the limousine. He kisses your hand. 'See you tommorow'. He says and walks away. You blush and get into the limousine. When you get home anne isn't there. You sit down on de couch and watch some tv. Eventually you fall asleep. You were exausted.