I wake up by the sound of a door opening, then i hear anne's voice. 'Julia wake up!, it's 2pm'. I open my eyes to see her happy face. Then i remember how i got on the couch. 'Hey'. I say and laugh. 'Why were you sleeping on the couch?' I feel my cheeks getting a bit red. 'I fell asleep here with harry'. I say as i stand up.

Anne went upstairs to do some homework. Harry is not here anymore. There's a note on the table. 'Hey sweetheart, had a lovely night with you, i have an interview now. Call you later x harry'.

I like the way he talks to me. I love being called 'baby' or 'sweetheart'. It makes me feel good.

HARRY'S P.O.V

When i get to the studio where we have our interview i am perfectly on time even though i overslept. Julia looked so perfect sleeping on the couch that i didn't want to wake her up. I really like her. She is so beautiful and kind. When we first met i liked it she was not a fan. She just stood there looking so bored. It made her interesting. I like that we're a couple now. And everyone can know that

JULIA'S P.O.V

After i made myself some breakfast i decided to go to the grocery store to get some food. We don't have much left at home. We only have bread and cheese.

When i get to the supermarket it's pretty quiet there. I grab a trolley and start shopping. We need a lot. My total is £75. I walk home with 2 heavy bags. One in each hand. When i get to my appartement i put all of the groceries in the kitchen.

I am eating my dinner while watching tv. I decided to make macaroni and cheese. It's one of my favorite. While eating dinner my phone viberates. 'Hey, i can't come over today, but maybe we can do something fun tomorrow? X harry'. I smile when i read his text. They always make me smile. Harry makes me smile.