school

when i wake up i'm still lying on the couch. I grab my phone to see it's already 11 o clock! Shit! It's monday, i need to go to school. 'Harry!' I shout upstairs. I hear some noises and before i know harry gets downstairs. His hair is all messy and he's not wearing a shirt. 'What's wrong?' He asks a little concerned. 'Can you please bring me to school?' 'I'm already late, i had to start at 10'. My voice sounds a bit nervous. I don't know why. 'Yeah sure just give me 5 mimutes'. Harry says, he gives me a quick kiss and runs upstairs.

I quickly brush my teeth in de kitchen and put my shoes on. 5 minutes later harry is ready too. We walk outside, it's quiet.'All the fans must have gone to school'. Harry says a bit relieved. I smile at him.

When we get to my school i give hary a quick kiss 'thanks for dropping me off' i say. He smiles at me. 'I'll pick you up too'. 'Okay thanks' i say and give him another quick kiss.

I walk into the huge building. It's quiet. There are only a few people in the hallway. I have already missed my first class. I put my jacket in my locker and walk upstairs. I have math now.

Ik knock on the door. 'Come in!' An angry voice says. I open the door and walk in. Everybody stares at me. The girls start gossiping, they don't laugh. I realise everyone knows i'm with harry, it's wll over twitter and instagram. The teacher told me to just sit down, so i did. I sit down next to my best friend. 'Hey' anne wispers. 'Where have you been al weekend?' She giggles. 'I could ask you the same question' i say and we both giggle. I quess we both have a new boyfriend.

After school harry is there to pick me up. I step into his car and he drives me home. I thank him and want to get out of the car. He grabs my arm. I feel all warm inside. 'First give me a kiss' he says. I do what he asks and give him a long kiss. 'I'll call you later today'. He says. I nodd.

When i walk inside my anne is not there. She works a lot so i hadn't expect her to be home. I grab my phone to check the time. 5 pm. I decide to make some dinner. I open the fridge to see it's almost empty. The only thing we have is some milk and cheese. I sigh and decide to order a pizza. .