First day of senior year

Darihanna's POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off I groan and hit snooze on my phone "just 5 more minutes" I was kinda of scared to go because i don't want to start crying for my mom in school. Yeah I have this sickness and we'll I cry and scream. But sometimes I can hold it in. That was the last thing on my mind as I drift of to sleep.

I wake up again to my mom screaming at me from downstairs. "Darihanna get the fuck up you don't need to be late on your first day" I groan and yell back so she knows I'm awake."alright I'm up". I sit up in bed and rub my eyes . "Time to go back to hell for another year" I say and walk over to my mirror and look at myself in disgust. I sigh "it's ok darihanna it's the last year and then you're free" I say to myself in the mirror. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower and wash my hair. I get out of the shower and I pick something to wear that cute and still to my liking.

 I get out of the shower and I pick something to wear that cute and still to my liking

I throw on my clothes and put curling cream in my hair because it's naturally curly. I decided to wear my hair down today with a brown bandanna. I put on eye liner, mascara, and slip on my black heel boots. I put on a necklace and some rings and head down stairs to grab an orange for breakfast.

"Hey stinky" my sister grace says as she walks down stairs, into the kitchen. "Hey ugly imma head out I gotta head to school" I say. " bye ma I'm leaving" I yell upstairs. "Bye be good love you" "love you too" I yell in the house as I close the door. I hop in my car and throw my bag down in the passenger seat. I connected my phone to my car and play music as I pull out of my drive way.

10 minutes later (at the school)

I pull into the schools parking and turn my car off. I take deep breaths to try and prepare myself for hell. I feel it. My breathing starts to get heavy. My vision gets blurry. I start to make involuntary moments like kicking my feet and shaking. "NOOO STOP PLEASE STOP NO MOM AHHHH" I slowly start to feel better so I grab my bag, make sure I don't look like I was crying and lock my car doors. I walk into the school and my anxiety kicks in I see how many people were looking at me. I take some deep breath and walk to my locker. "Damn bae you look so flipping hot" I hear my bestfriend Arlene say. She's one of the only ones who know about my sickness. Her, my mom and my sister. "Thank you bitch but damn look at youuu" I say as I look her up and down. We were getting things from our lockers and chatting for a minute and I hear someone moan in my ear and I instantly knew who it's was. Billie fucking Eilish. I turn around to face her "what do you fucking want billie" I say already annoyed. "Damn mama no "hey how are you?"" She replies with a smirk on her face. I roll my eyes " what billie?" "Nothing just thought you looked hot today" she says with a smirk on her face looking my up and down. I blush and turn back to my locker. She smacks my ass and walks away. "Ahhhhh" Arlene screams and Billie walks away. I watch billie walk away and she turns around and winks at me. I look back and Arlene "god I hate her" I smile and say. "Bitch she's so into you. If you don't fuck her I will!" She says and closes her locker. "Well I guess that's all you then" I say and close my locker. I've had a crush and Billie since middle school but no one knows besides my friends. "I think this is the year darihanna. You might have something going with her." My best friend says. "Whatever" I roll my eyes. The bell rings and me and Arlene go to the office to get our classes. We have 3 classes together: math, music, and english. We walk to English and take our sits in the back.