I'm sorry

Morning(a week after the party)

Darihanna's POV

I wake up from my alarm. I turn it off and rip the covers off of my body. I sit up and walk over to my bathroom to take a shower and wash my hair. I get out of the shower and put on a random outfit I thought was cute.

 I get out of the shower and put on a random outfit I thought was cute

I walk down stairs and grab so fruit. I eat and say by to my mom before heading out the door.

At school

I turn my car off now that I am at the school. I hit my puff bar and just sit there for a minutes because I was a little early today. While I was in my phone something hit my window and I jump. I turn and see billie and her friends laughing. Billie has started bullying me again. I have been ignoring her since the night I left the party. I still have deep feelings for her but I really hope they go away because RIGHT after she told me about her feelings she goes and makes out with some random. Like I know for a fact she's gonna cheat it we didn't even date but she kissed someone else. But it's whatever I don't plan on talking to her tho. Not gonna lie though I do kinda like ski but no one knows except Arlene. But he's been a little touchy and flirting and giving me cute pet names but I'm not complaining. I start kicking and breathing hard. "NO STOP STOPPP MOMMM" I learned how to let out my crying in my car before going into school and doing it in class. The school doesn't know because I don't like people knowing that about me.

I get out of my car feeling better and walk into school. I go to my locker to see Arlene waiting for me. "heyy" she says. "hii" I say back we talk for a while when I feel arms wrap around my waist. "hey baby girl" I turn and and wrap my arms around ski's neck "hi" I say smiling. "Darihanna I just want to say that I like you and I would really love it if you gave me a chance" woah. That was no expected. "I like you too" I say. He smiles and hugs me I hug back. "There's a party tonight... will you please me my date?" Ski asked me as he hands me on flowers everyone in the hall way stops and start to watch it record. I blush "ofc" I say as he hugs me. The bell rings everyone walks off. "Bye I'll see you at lunch" I say and hug ski one more time. "Ok baby girl" we split ways and I walk into class sitting in my seat. And ofc billie sits next to me. I ignore her and do my work. After a minute billie looks at me "so...you and ski?" She asks still looking at me. " yep now leave me alone." I say annoyed. She gets up and walks out of class slamming the door. I finished my work and the bell rang.

At lunch

I walk into lunch and sit at my table next to ski and Arlene sits next to jah. "Hiii" I say hugging ski. "Wassup baby" he says and kisses my cheek. I blush and kiss his. "You know what.." Arlene says and gets on jah's lap and starts to make out with him. "Ewww get a roommm" I say and they pull apart and we all laugh. "So... I'm going to pick you up at 7 for the party if that's ok with you" ski says looking at me "yeah that's fine" I reply. We talk for the rest of the time and the bell rings I say bye to everyone and walk to my next class.

The end of the day

I was walking to my car when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom and pushed me against the wall. Billie. "Get off of me and leave me alone" I say trying to to push her back but she was to strong. "I just want to talk" she says still holding me down. "What?"I asked blankly. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Ik you were mad because of the girl I kissed but I'm very sorry and it won't happen again. Please stop ignoring me ik I fucked up but I will make it up to you I promise please just talk to me again. I hate seeing you with anyone but me ski is not good enough for you. I WILL NOT let you be with him let me treat you right baby." Wtf did she just tell me who I can and can't date?? I roll my eyes feeling my breathing getting heavier. 'Nooo not in front of her' I think to myself. "I don't want anything to do with you billie and yes you did fuck up and no im not going to stop ignoring you so leave me the fuck alone and you don't tell me who and who not to be with so stay the fuck away from me I hate you with every bone in my body!!" I say and push her away storming out of the bathroom to me car. I'm sooo glad I didn't start crying in front of her even though it started as soon as I got to my car.

Billie's POV

I stand staring at the wall the Darihanna was pinned against. She was really mad and I could tell because she was breathing heavy. I feel a tear run down my cheek I quickly wipe it away walking over to the mirror. I already knew why she was mad but I didn't mean to kiss that girl it just happened. I fucked up sooo bad I just want her to forgive me because everyday my feelings for her just get stronger. She the most beautiful, kindhearted, girl I've ever meant. She's the one that keeps me going even if she doesn't know it. I was full on sobbing at this point wishing she would know how much she means to me. I just wanna go home and cry.

At Billie's house

I walk into the house going straight to my brothers room. I talk to him anytime I cry he's like my best friend. I walk into the the his room to see him at his desk on his computer. I flopped down on the bed "AHHHHHH" I scream and start crying again. "What happened this time?" Finneas asked turn around in his chair. "She said she hates me" I say frowning. He stays silent for a minute then says "I promise you she doesn't. You just have to find the right way to apologize that's all." He says going back to his work. I sigh and walk to my room. I flopped on my bed and just thought about Darihanna. I'm gonna give her some space until Friday and then I will try to talk to her again. My eyes got heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

I didn't edit this part so if I messed up... stfu<3 please read I update pretty often and it's a great story!! 1218words!!