The Party

At the party(still in the car)

Darihanna's POV

Me and Billie just pulled up to the house that the party is at. I look at her to see her already looking at me. We stare at each other for a minute just looking into each other's eyes. It feels like my feelings get deeper for her every time I look into those ocean eyes of hers. I just wish she liked me back. "You ready mama?" Billie ask finally breaking the silence. "Yeah" I say going to open the car. "AHHHHH" billie screams I jump and look at her. She gets out of the car and opens the door for me holding out her hand for me to grab. I grab her hand and Billie closes the door and looks me up and down. "I'll stay with you the whole time baby girl I promise." I blush and nod and we walk to the door of the house.

She opens the door and the smell of weed and alcohol hit my nose. "Heyyy bitch" my best friend says as her and the rest of my friends walk over to me and Billie. I let go of her hand and hug all my friends. Arlene wiggles her eyebrows at me due the the fact I was with Billie and we were holding hands. "Shut the fuck up I will talk to you later!" I whispered to her she nods in response. I walk over to billie "billie your friends and mines should hang around together at the party" I say she nods and her friends walk up. We all greet each other and introduce our selves. We walk over to the kitchen and all get a drink to start the party.

We were sitting on the couch talking. "Y'all wanna play truth or dare?" Eil asked everyone. We all agree and start the game. "Arlene truth it dare?" Dani asked my best friend. "Dare." She reply's with. "I dare you to kiss the hottest person on the couch" Dani says. Arlene gets up and walks or the jah and gives him and long kiss and he returns it. "Y'all are so cute" I say in 'awe'. We continue to play and Billie's turn comes around. "Billie truth or dare?" Sophie ask her. "Dare" she says. "I dare you to take a body shot off of darihanna" my eyes go wide and I just look at billie. She gets up and puts salt all on my neck then puts a lime in my mouth. She takes a shot a licks and sucks all the salt off then comes up to my lips and takes the lime while lightly kissing my but no one saw it. She then comes up to my ear "I like you darihanna" she whispered in my ear. "I like you too billie bob" I say back to her. She smiles and sits back down. "YaLl ArE sO cUtE" Arlene mocks me. I roll my eyes." Wanna dance?" Billie asks me. I nod and we make our way to the dance floor. I grind my back in her front. We dance for a minute but I want to do something else. "Can we go upstairs and smoke?" I ask turning to look at billie. She nods and we make our way upstairs.

We sit on a bed up stairs and a pretty girl with orange hair passed me a blunt. I take a long hit and pass it to billie. We smoke two blunts and I am high as shit. Billie gets the blunt and some random girl goes up to billie and sits in her lap. I start to feel sad but I don't show it. But the the girl starts to make out with Billie and Billie puts her hands on the girls ass squeezing it. I feel my eyes start to sting so I get up and leave the room. I walk down stairs trying my best not to cry. I see Arlene and x dancing I pull her to the side so I can talk to her. "Hey Arlene can we plz leave?" I say a tear rolling down my cheek. She noticed me crying and pulls me outside to her car and we get in. My breathing gets heavy. My legs start to kick. She pull my on her lap rubbing my back because it's helps me calm down. "AHHHH NOOO STOPP" I scream not being able to hold it in. "shhhh it's okay D I'm right here. Copy my breathing. Good job baby you're doing great." I stop crying and slowly go back to my seat just thinking about what Billie did. The drive to my house was quite. I look out of the window silently crying.
*ding*
I check my phone to only see that billie has sent me a text.

bil.

bil.
hey where are you?

me.
leave me alone I don't want to
ever talk to you again .

bil.
What??

bil.
What happened?? Did I do something??

bil.
Helloooo??

bil.
Can you please tell me what I did?? Please baby text me back talk to me please!!
read at 10:40

I turn my phone off and continue to look out the window. We arrive to my house and me and my best friend make our way in. I open my room door and plop on my bed and scream in my pillow. "Baby what's wronggg" Arlene asked me sitting down on my bed and rubbing my back. "Ugaisbwbej" was all that came out of my mouth because I still had my face in my pillow crying. "Come onnn talk to me" she says and cuddles me. I move my head so I can see her face. "I like billie and when she did the body shot on my she told me she likes me in my ear so no one could hear in I told her I liked her and then we went to smoke but she started making out with some random girl right in front of me" I say all in my breath crying. "Awww it's ok D you're a bad bitch and you don't need her. Go to sleep pretty girl." She says I drift off to sleep with her voice being the last I heard.

I just update when I can honestly!! But please read and vote<3 Also I didn't feel like editing it sooo if I fucked up... mind your business!! 1081 words!!