Suprise

Two months later

Darihanna's POV

It's been two months since me and Billie started talking. I really like her and she has been doing right and not fucking up. And she really helps when I start crying and screaming.  But it's been two months and she hasn't said a word about being my girlfriend officially. I'm kinda sad but I'm just waiting for the time to come.

I was laying in bed watching TV when I see my phone flash. I reach over and grab my phone notice I got a text from billie.

bil.
Hey mamas I'm outside so put on some shoes then come out here:)

I small smile makes it's way in my lips as I get out of bed to put on my shoes. I already have an okay outfit on so I'm not to worried about getting ready. I put on some eye liner and make my way down stairs but before I could open the door I hear a knock. I open the door to see billie standing looking me up and down."Hii bil I miss you" I say hugging her. She wraps her arms around my waist hugging me back. "I miss you too mamas." She pulls away handing me one rose. "Thank you billie bob" we both start laughing. "Come on we are walking to my house." She says taking my hand as we walk out my my house me closing and locking the door.

"How is your day going baby?" Billie asked as we walk to her house hand and hand. "It's been good hour about yours?" I return the question to her. "Good" as she says that some tall man came up to me handing me another rose. Without saying anything he walks away. I look at billie confused. "What the fuck was that?" I asked her hoping she had an answer. "I don't know baby let's keep walking." And with that she continues to ask me about my day while we walk to her house. But everytime we got good in a conversation someone would walk up and hand me a rose. Me and billie walk to her door and she knocked. Finneas opened the door handing me a rose. I look a Finneas and Billie. "What are y'all up too?" "Nothing baby let's go to my room" I nod just brushing it off but before I could make it to her room I see rose petals all on the stairs. "Follow the petals baby girl" billie says letting go of my hand so I could follow them. I slow walk up the steps. When I get to Billie's room the door is already open. I slowly walk in and see the something so amazing my eyes go wide.

Her bed was full of pink rose petals like the roses I was holding in my hand. There were multiple gifts on her bed also. Her lights were off so she had candles all around her room. I turn around to see billie in one knee and Finneas recording. "Before you say anything no I am not asking you to marry me um," she paused "I just want to say your are in of the most beautiful girls I've ever laid my eyes on. You mean everything to me and I will do anything in my power to protect you and hold you when your sad and laugh with you when you're happy." She pulls out a tiny pink box. "So this is my promise to you for me to be here for you." She opens the book to reveal a beautiful silver ring. "Will you please be my girlfriend Darihanna?" I look at her speech less tears in my eyes. I nod frantically jumping in her arms when she stands up wrapping my legs around her waist. "YES, YES OF COURSE I WILL BILLIE" I grab her face with both of my hands and kiss her passionately. She sets me down putting the ring on my finger. She pecks my lips one more time and a tears slips out my my eye. She take my chin wiping it off with her thumb. I turn to Finneas "can you send me that please?" I say knowing he recorded the whole thing. He stops that video and leaves the room with a nod letting me know he will.

20 minutes later(the bed is cleaned)

I turn back to billie pecking her lips again. "You make me so happy." She grabs me and throws me on the bed hovering over me and kissing me all her my face not missing a spot. "I'm so happy your finally mines." Billie says smiling at me. I grab her and pull her into me taking the remote and putting on a movie for us to watch and cuddle. The movie starts I put the remote down putting my head on her chest. She wraps her arms around me tightly kissing me lips gently. "Darihanna"
"Yes, bubba" I say looking up at her and she blushes at the nick name and kisses me one more time.
"Happy birthday mamas" she says. I look at her in shock. "How did you know?" I said still shocked. "You told me when we played 20 questions a while back." "You remembered?" I pouted "yep" I turn my attention back to the tv.

A few minutes later I call for her.
"Baby"
"Yes, angel"
"If you had feelings for me why did you bully me?" I asked really wanting to know.
"The note" she sighed
"Huh?"
"In 7th grade I threw a note to you saying I liked you and you didn't even read it you just threw it away."
"Omg billie I'm so sorry i didn't know you gave it to me."
"It's fine because now your all mines babygirl and I'm never letting you go." she kisses my lips.

Billie's POV

Her lips are so addicting and I can't get enough. She pulls away from the kiss. I pull her chin bringing her into another kiss. *kiss* *kiss* *kiss* I peck her lips multiple times causing her to let out a cute giggle. "you ok, bubba?" She asked giggling again. "Now that I've kissed you I don't want to stop, your lips are so fucking addicting." I say not taking my eyes off of her lips. I peck her lips a few more times.

"Babyyyy, I want to watch the movie." I let a pout take over my lips as I hear her whining. "You don't like my kisses?" I say acting sad so should would pay attention to me and not the fucking movie. "Noo baby that not what-" I cut her off not wanting to hear it. "Fine if you don't like my kisses then I just want give you anymore." I grab my phone and face opposite of her under the cover scrolling through Instagram. "Babyyy that's not what I meant stop being mean." I ignore her. She hovers over me and comes close to my face trying to kiss me but I push her back. "Please" I sit up looking at her. I push her on the bed hovering over her. I bring my face so close to hers out breathing gets mixed. But instead of kissing her I bite her bottom lip. I start to sit back down but she pulls my face to her bringing me into a deep kiss. We pull away. I grab her and pull her on top of me and pull the covers over us so we can cuddle and watch the movie. After a few moments I noticed me getting tired and Darihanna all ready sleep. I slowly let sleep take over me.

Please vote!! I have a lot of good chapters coming soo just wait for an update. Also I didn't edit this so if it's messed up stfu<3 1319 words<3