Going back to Billie

Thursday morning(at school)

Darihanna's POV

I was walking to my locker where I see my friends standing waiting for me to greet them. "Hey guys". I say hugging them and kissing ski. We started dating Friday last week the same day billie said I can't date him. lol funny right. "Hiii baby" I say kissing ski again. "Hey darihanna. I'll be back I gotta go to the bathroom." I frown. "Ok well meet me in our first class" I say going in to kiss him but he moves his head to where I kiss his cheek. Weird. He Walks off and goes to the bathroom. The bell rang and me and Arlene went to our first class.

It's been 20 minutes and I still haven't seen ski come to class. I'm starting to thinks he's not just using the bathroom. I turn to Arlene who sits next to me. "Hey imma go check on ski he's taking to long." She nods and I raise my hand. "Yes miss Biggs?" My teacher asked. "Can i use the bathroom." She nods. I walk in the direction of the boys bathroom and I hear groans as I get closer. I open the door and see some blonde bitch on her knees sucking ski off. I froze and just glared at him. He sees me and quickly pushes her off pulling his pants up. "Wait Darihanna-" before he could finish I made it easy for him. "We're done" I say walking out of the bathroom with tears falling from my eyes. I walk out of the school and to my car. I get in and immediately break down. I cry for a minute and then drive off heading to my house.

At home

⚠️self harm⚠️
I walk into my house and straight to the bathroom connected to my room. I get my blade and make 5 deep cuts on my wrist while crying. I make 3 on my stomach,still crying. I clean up the blood and go to to my room to lay down and take a nap. But before I could I start crying again but this time I was heard. My sister walks into the room walking over to me. I cuddle into her and cry. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me what's wrong but you can cry and let it all out I'm right here dooda." Dooda is my nick name my family calls me. I hate it. I start kicking and breathing heavy. "STOPPPP NO STOP" After a while I stop crying and my eye lids are pretty heavy. "Imma take a nap can I be alone?" "Yep" she says kissing my forehead and walking out of the room. As soon as my door is closed I close my eye and let sleep take over.

Friday morning(still darihanna's POV)

I was in the school parking lot about to get out of my car when I see ski and his new bitch walk by. She looks like a whore you can literally see her ass crack. While I'm wearing leggings and a hoodie but that's just to cover my scars but anyways. I get out of the car and start to make my way towards my locker when I see someone I haven't seen all week standing by my locker. Billie. I hurry and turn around before she noticed me because I was already going through a lot and didn't have time for her shit. Before I could make it out to my car I feel someone pull my arm into the bathroom. I turn to billie locking the bathroom door. I try to walk out but she grabs my wrist making me cry out in pain. "Owwww let go" I scream she quickly moved her hand looking at me with a concerned look on her face. I quickly look down not wanting to make eye contact. A few tears slip out of my eyes because of the pressure she put on my wrist. Billie puts her finger tips under my chin making me look at her. "Let me see your wrist." She says in a worry tone but also mad because i know she already knows. "Please don't be mad I'm sorry-" "let me see your wrist" she says again but this time with more anger. I slowly pull up the sleeves on my hoodie. She looks at my scars and then quickly pulls me into a tight hug. I hug her back and cry into her chest. "Why?" She asked as she pulled away from the hug. "He cheated on meee" I say still crying really loudly. She hugs me again. "Shhhh it's ok baby. It's all gonna be ok. But hurting yourself is not okay. It's his fault not yours." She says as she rubs my back. I pull away from the hug still crying and I take off my hoodie showing her my stomach. I see her eyes get watery as she gets on her knees leaving soft kisses on all the marks I made on myself. She gets back but and takes me hand kissing all of the old and new marks in my wrists. I'm still crying at this point. I see a tear slip out of her eye as she leans in.