First times

Darihanna's POV

I slowly blink my eyes open adjusting to the bright light. I look up and see billie up with her phone in one hand and her other hand is playing with my curls. She looks away from her phone making eye contact with me. "Good morning beautiful." She says slightly hovering over me and attempting to give me a quick peck. I turn my head and get out of bed. "No baby I have morning breath give me a minute." Before she can reply I was already in the bathroom.

I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when Billie walks into the bathroom. She closes the door and comes from behind wrapping her arms around my waist and putting her chin on my shoulder. I wash my face and turn around to face her. I smile at her and give her a lingering kiss. She picks me up. I wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck.

My breath starts to get heavy and I feel my legs kicking. I hold onto billie tightly. Billie starts to carry me into her room knowing I was about to start crying. "AHHH STOPP PLEASE STOPPP." She sits on her bed rubbing my back and massaging my scalp while pressing my head against her chest. "It's ok baby I'm here it's okay. Follow my breathing babygirl, in and out." I calm down my breathing and slowly start to feel better. "You okay baby?" She asked still rubbing my back. "mhmm" I say snuggling into her chest more. She lifts my chin with her fingers bringing me into a passionate kiss.

I pull away when I hear my phone ringing. "Hello?" "Hey bitch we should go to the mall to get our costumes for tomorrow!" My bestie Arlene screams through the phone. "Yeah. I'm with Billie so she's coming too or I'm not." I look at billie while I said that on the phone. "Awe baby." Billie says while pouting. *kiss* *kiss* *kiss* "mwah." She pecks my lips one more time with her lips leaving mines with a loud kissing sound. I giggle. "Alright be ready at 4 tomorrow " "okay bye" I hang up and turn to billie as I am still sitting in her lap.

"Your so beautiful, baby!" Billie says before I could reply her lips were on mines. Her soft plump lips are the best thing in the world I swear. I feel Billie's tongue at my bottom lip asking for permission. I denied. We kiss for a few more seconds when Billie starts getting rougher but her tongue still in her own mouth. I feel a sharp smack on my ass making me gasp into the kiss. Billie takes her chance and shoved her tongue onto mines, they immediately fight for dominance. Billie wining of course. She stands up with me in her lap. I wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. Billie has her hands on my ass keeping my from falling. I'm really nervous. I'm a virgin and Billie is known for fucking girls to their death. I know billie has a dick. Everyone knows but I wonder how big it is.

Billie throws me on the bed. She hovers over me licking her lips and going in to kiss me again I stop her. "Baby I'm a virgin." Her face softens. "It's okay I'm will make you feel so good baby. Do you still wanna go any farther?" She ask hopefully. "Yes. Please. I need you." After I said that she smiles. "This is gonna feel so amazing okay, baby?" I nod to her question. "But if any part of it hurts and you want me to stop please tell me okay, princess?" I nod again.

I take off my shirt throwing it on the floor somewhere. Billie looks at my boobs licking her lips. "You're so beautiful." She immediately crashes her lips onto mines shoving her tongue down my throat. Her hands make their way to my back unclipping my bra and throwing it on the ground. She stops kissing me and takes off her shirt. She goes down to my ear. "I'm gonna make you feel so good baby girl."

She goes from my ear to my neck with kisses make sure not to miss a spot. She finds my sweet spot and starts to harshly suck. I let out a few small moans. She kisses from my neck down to my chest. She take my left boob in her hand massaging it while she sucks and licks on the right boob. "Mmm" I let out a few more moans. She stayed like this for a few minutes going back and forward sucking and massaging my boobs. She stops playing with my boobs and leaves small kisses all the way down my stomach to my thong.

I watch her every move. She leave open mouth kisses on my pussy. She looks up at me and I like down at her. She takes the edge of my thong in her mouth and pulls it down with her teeth not breaking the eye contact. I get shivers down my spine. She comes up to me face giving me a peck in my lips before going back down to my pussy. "You're so wet mamas." Billie says taking her middle finger teasing my entrance. "Please touch me." Was the only thing that was able to fall from my lips.

Billie presses her middle finger to my clit rubbing it in slow small circles. "Mmm" I moan while bucking my hips wanting more. She speeds up a little using her free hand to interlock our fingers. "How's that baby?" Billie ask keeping eye contact. "g-good. That's feels good." She pecks my lips. "I'm gonna go faster and harder okay?" I nod wanting her more and more by the second. She speeds up a lot pressing on my clit harder and rubbing harder. "Mmmmm f-fuck omg mmm that feels so good baby don't stop!" I say loudly loving what Billie is doing to me.

"More billie please." She slowly slides half of her middle finger into my entrance. "b-billiee!" I scream loudly grabbing the sheets hard as hell due to the new feeling. "It's okay baby I got you." She pecks my lips. "It's only gonna hurt for a second I promise." She says to me while moving a piece of my hair behind my ear. I nod. Her face comes to mines and her lips find mine.

While we are kissing Billie slowly slides the rest of her middle finger into me. "Mmmm" I moan into Billie's mouth from the pain the slowly turned into pleasure. Billie slowly moves in and out of me. "ahhh faster please." She speeds up. "Harder daddy harder." She then adds her ring finger going harder and faster. "Uhhh don't stop please don't stop." "You like that bunny?" I nod not being able to speak due to how good she is fucking me. "Use your words baby doll." "y-yes. Yes omg I'm close." I feel myself close around Billie's fingers. "Not yet hold it." She goes down so her face and my pussy are eye level. She roughly sucks in my clit while still fingering me. "Okay let it out baby and make sure to scream my name" "AHHH FUCKKK BILLIEEEE"

Billie's POV

"AHHH FUCKKK BILLIEEEE" darihanna screams as she is about to release. I feel something wet all over my face and hand. 'No way she just squirted' I thought to myself. "Omg I'm so sorry" she tries to apologize but I quickly shut her up. "You're a squirter?! Baby that's hot asf you don't need to apologize." She smiles, I take my fingers out of her licking them all the way clean no leaving a drop. "Fuck baby you taste so fucking good." She giggles in response.

I sit in the bed pulling her on my lap. I rub her back kissing her forehead. "You did so great baby I'm so proud of you." I tell her letting her know for her first time she did great. "Thank you bubba," she says kissing me. "Can we take a shower" "Of course baby but I don't know if you can walk or see stand so let's take a bath." I chuckled knowing she can't walk because I can see her legs shaking. We take a bath and I help her out and help her put on clothes before we lay down cuddling. "You should call me daddy more often." I say looking down at her. " shut the fuck up." She says not opening her eyes due to how tired she is. I kiss her lips. Then her nose. Then her fore head. "Goodnight mama." And we drift off to sleep.

HEYY BESTIES! FIRST SMUT IS TRASH ASH. Give me so ideas for the next few chapters. And I have good chapters coming in the future. Also not checked so if there's a mistake act like you didn't see it!!! 1511 words<3