sleeping long before

Hey every one srry I haven't updated in awhile I moved. This chapter is going to be in Jeff's point of veiw.
           Jeff(POV)
   I don't know what to think any more, Izzy wont wake up, and slendy doesn't want to help me to be honest I think he thinks she is better off asleep and causing no trouble than to be awake and causing trouble.
"You know that's not true, if I try to wake her up it may attract really powerful chaos".Slender man stood next to Izzy's bed across from me.
  "I'm gonna go for some air".I zipped up my blood stained white hoody, and headed out into the woods.I was lost in my own thoughts just thinking, I realized I was no longer in the woods, I was on a street one that was farthest from the city. We usually avoid streets like this so that cops won't trace us back into the woods. I walked  around a dark blue and gry two story house. I picked the lock from the back door and let my self in.
  I slowly made my way into the spacious living room. Layed out on the coach were a couple crept behind them and slit there throats ear to ear.but when I looked down at my work I notice some body be me to the kill.I made way up the stairs,with my hard up. There were three rooms one probably belonged to the couple down stairs, another was a bathroom. And the other probably another bed room.I pushed open the door and peeked inside. It looked to belong to a little girl probably 6 or 7. The room was bright pink with white furniture. A white bunk bed with pink and grey blankets. And a dresser with stickers all over it the room was really clean, and empty..… wait its empty? Where's the kid. I herd sirens in the distance I jumped out the window and ran deep into the woods. I was so confused what kind of killer takes a kid?. I walked into the house and up the stairs. I was stopped by sally and slender man."Jeff she's gone"...........
Hey guys srry for not updating I wanted to be settled in before I did any updates. So what do you guys think of this chapter?
Srry for the short chapter but this one had to be short because the next chapter has a lot of explaining in it. until next time my beautiful readers;).