sneaky plans and pillow talk

I looked at the boy where did he come from he sat right next to me on my bed and just kinda stared at me his emerald green  eyes where filled with happiness.we just stared at each other fo a while. "Im link I need your help." He whisper yelled. I opend up my mouth to answer but he raised his hand"shh..they can here us" he whispered."Look if you can get me out of here Ill help you."i whispered. I hope this works I really need to get out of here and start over.Link and I came up with a plan to get out of here he went in to an explanation of are parts in the plan but it can only work if we go outside. all i have to do is count to 3 as soon as we get into the woods then, run. Link didnt really explain what he was gonna do just where we would be staying. But then again he didnt tell me where for the small chance that if we got caught slender man would read my thoughts.there was a Knock at my door."Izzy get ready we are going hunting"Jeff sounds alot more calm then from earlier. Link put his hand over my mouth before i could answer he then pointed to a piece of paper on his lap and I read it word for word "No im not in the mood can we go early tomorrow?" I replied there was a small pause "ok....Im no longer mad just so you know" I didnt respond I was still mad, I didnt know what to say."are you sure you dont want to go?"

"Yes Im sure Im just gonna go to bed"

I turned of the light in my room before Jeff could answer. I was about to say somthing to link before he shook his head i took it as as a wait signal.he then started to scribble on the paper we passed it back in forth so no one well know he was there and they didnt think somthing suspicious was going on._______are,convo_____________________________________________________________________

Me
Link
Ok lets not talk any more with are voices we need to keep quiet or els are plan will fall apart.

Ok
So i guess we should get to know each other cause we just met..

Ok you go first
Ok my name is Link

My names is Izzy..what do you need my help with
Lets get you out of here first then we will go ovet my problem.

Ok..well just so you know im immortal
I know so am I sort of

Oh
Yea

Well Im 16 how old are you
Im 19

Oh
Yea
We should go to sleep

Ok good night Link

Good night Izzy

___________________________________________

I layed down on my bed and quickly dose off but before i did i felt someone laydown next to me knowing it was Link i  opened my mouth to protest but quickly changed my mind.and with that i let my self dreft into darkness.