The fainting ghost

Izzy (pov)
As walk up to the house I noticed that it looks really cool and broken down no one will ever figure us out of find us here. I walk up the creeky stairs and open the door my eyes lock on to two beady bright red eyes "hi You must be Izzy im crystal his favowit bwby sistor" a little girl no older then 6 looked ip at me she had a black and dark red sun dress on and black ballet flats. Her skin was a icey baby blue, such a light color it mine as well be white. I bent fown to her level "nice to meet you Crystal,umm.. wheres your brother?" I asked her eyes turned black for a split second then she droped to the floor. I started to panic "CRYSTAL HEY!!!GET UP ARE YOU OK?!!?" I shock gef body she was ice cold and as light as paper. I gently laid her down "then i hear a giggle "hey hey izz im fine i do this all the time its just how i mind link well Link"she laughed. "Up stairs " she pointed. I walked up the stairs and turn to the room I was just in earlier today. "Hey Izz i guess yo u met my girl thats my sister." He smiled. I feel really guilty im actually kinda mad at my self for getting worked up like that. I smiled up at link."yea shes great." I moved over to the side of the bed " if you dont mind im just gonna sleep ok?"
He looked confused "ok izzy" and with that he walked out leaving the door cracked.