inside the mind of a phantom

Omg hey readers it been for ever, sorry.... i feel bad so ill be updatingall day so here is the chapter i ve been working on for ever this is in Links pov but Izzy can here his every thought she doesnt know its one new powers she thinks she dreaming. Enjoy
Izzy (pov) I so tired I fell asleep i started to have a weird dream........
Link (pov)
I leave Lizzy's bed room she is so cute when she is tiered. I cant wait for her to have my child I can only think of the mass murders and hell my kid will raise with her power and my insanity and phantom powers my kid will be a weapon. I well use them when they come of age to distroy the human world haha Jeff wont see it coming those murders will die out or learn to adapt thus making them a hell lot more weaker i cant wait till they are on there knees infront of me begging for mercy. "So is she sleeping we need to plan baby what we are going to do with her afterwords"my sweet beautiful girl of mind says "when did you get back, never mind that come here" I say gripping her hair into my fist yanking her down to her knees harshly she whimpers in response."bad girl you were supposed to help me out with her you were supposed to make sure Crystal wasn't around as well " she kneelt in shock "Im sorry sir I disappointed you" she bowed her head."tsk tsk get up bed now!!" I am going to f*ck her hard and fast one last time then im going to end her. Izzy will be my next slave oh god i cant wait....