Thin Air

Hey beautiful readers:), OK soo I hope you liked the last chapter, i know its been a long long time since i updated but ive just been uber buzy latley.any how enjoy. oh by the way i was looking threw th coments the other day yes i know my gramer sucks and when im done with this book go threw it and fix alot of the errors but for now bear with me guys.

..............................................................................................................

izzys(pov)

'izzy,hey IZZY WAKE UP'!!!! I heard a faint voice calling my name, but i could not open my eyes. my other senses where on high alert. it smells like old wet wood. its cold really cold.'izzy,izzy'.the voice called.i cant i want to wake up but my body wont allow me to.Im lost in my own mind pretty much just talking to my self because thats all i can do............................

Link(pov:this is the part that will shed some light on where Izzy is and what Link goes threw)

i have been watching Izzy ever since she was knocked out. waiting for a moment to grab her and get her to a safe place. she doesnt know what she is getting her self into but she is about to find out i cant wait till she is out of Jeffs hands. she is more powerful than she thinks. Today is the day i have to get her out of that house i looked threw her window and Jeff stormed out i saw him start running slendy walked out the room. i took the chance i might have a 10 sec window to get her out of here before slendy can sense me. i open the window stood next to Izzy she looked so peacefull when she sleeps. I scooped her up and just as slender man burst threw the door, Izzy and I where gone. we made it i walked up the steps of my house no one and I mean no one well find us here. I opend the door this house is old alittle run down but not hard to fix. i placed Izzy on my bed the only room in this house that looks well kept and has furniture. 'Izzy, hey IZZY WAKE UP"!!!!! i called her name but she didnt respond i kept calling her she just wouldnt buge. so i gave up i pulled a old worn out chair to the side of her bed. I sat there and waited for her to move or something. I slowly started to dreft off to sleep.I was not asleep long there was still alittle light out. I im not a heavy sleeper but something awoke me i turned towards Izzy. "w-where ar-re we"? she croaked.

HEY GUYS sorry this was mainly in Links point of view but i didnt really think Izz should wake up till the end. anyhow next chapter will be very informative. I am going to add what Link wants from Izzy. any ways. good bye lovely readers. :)