Fear

I try to hurry away but the motorcycles are going in the same direction as me. I think it's just a coincidence but either way I wanted to not be seen. I tried to walk as fast as I could but the alcohol in my system was not helping at all.

I felt like laughing more than anything but then I would look like a crazy person in the street.

The bikes started to slow and I stopped to see what was going on. They all parked on the side of the road and started to take off their helmets. I was praying that Jax wasn't among them because all my encounters with that man have been strange or near terrifying.

I carried on walking hoping that none of them noticed me or cared to notice I was even there.

"Aubrey is it?" I came to a halt instantly recognising that voice. I turned on my heels and put a big smile on my face.

"Hi... yeah, good talk." I turned back round and tried to storm away but I'd run out of luck.

I felt a pull on my arm and suddenly was whipped back around. I hit a hard chest and instantly got a whiff of smoke and cologne.

"I don't appreciate the bad attitude, what are you doing?" Jax had me in his hold and wasn't letting go till I talk.

"Going for a nice walk to the local shop... to get alcohol." I said matter of factly. It's not like it's any of his business anyways.

"Well you shouldn't be walking around late at night by yourself, especially in that."

I looked down to see what he was talking about and my outfit realistically wasn't appropriate. Short black shorts and a cropped cami top... at this time of night in my town wasn't ideal.

"I think I'll be ok actually, I don't need a lecture from you." I spat.

I tugged my arm forcefully and released myself from his grip. I started to walk away and fully thought I had succeeded until I was dragged back once more and yet again came face to face with a hard chest.

"Let me give you a ride." Jax said.

"I don't know what you mean by that..."

"Fucking hell not sexually... unless you want it to be sweetheart." He winked and smirked.

He was such an asshole and was clearly fucking with me. Gross.

"Gross, no thanks." I was angry now, all I wanted was a night in with Jess to have a drink. "Back off and let me walk by myself asshole."

"Are you drunk?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"What... no." I paused for a minute and it didn't sound convincing. He raised both his eyebrows now with a smirk on his face. I wasn't sure how long he would remain calm so I chose not to test his patience. "Ok fine yes I had like... a bit, but I know what I'm doing."

"Yeah whatever." Before I could react Jax sweeped me up off my feet and put me over his shoulder. There was no way I could fight my way out of this as my tiny frame was nothing compared to his buff body.

I decided to try anyways. I punched his back in an attempt to break free which seemed to irritate him. Maybe if I annoyed him enough, he would leave me alone.

"Nice try sweetheart, what you want me to say? Ouch?" Jax started laughing and then he put me down on his bike.

All his "biker buddies" were watching us and observing. Some of their faces looked familiar as I saw them the night of the incident with Meryl.

Jax sat in front of me on his bike and forced me to wear his helmet which I didn't feel like objecting too as I know how serious bike accidents can be. This then made me worry for Jaxons safety but... oh well.

"Hold on tight babe."

Ew did he just call me- shit.

My arms reacted on their own account and grabbed onto Jaxons torso as he sped away. My heart was beating at 200mph and it was probably already at home because of how scared I was right now. I had never been on a bike before and this being my first while under the influence, was not how I thought it would go.

I felt tense but my mind was telling me to relax so I attempted too but then my heart race started to increase again. Not because of the bike but because of how close I was so Jax. I had never really noticed how big he actually was. I could feel his abs through his clothes and the strong scent of cologne was all I could breathe in.

I was looking over his shoulder at his face and started to notice how attractive he really was. His piercing grey eyes didn't look that scary right now, more beautiful than anything. Jax has perfectly shaped pink lips and his nose was a little crooked but I imagine that's his own fault. His jawline was so gorgeous I couldn't help but stare.

"Which road do I go down?" Jax suddenly asked.

It snapped me out of my thoughts and made me come back into the real world.

"Erm... the road to the right and then it's just on the left down there." I shyly mumbled.

God what if he caught me staring. He hadn't said anything so hopefully he didn't notice my creepy staring.

"You can go back to staring at me now sweetheart."

Shit. I felt so embarrassed and could feel myself heating up.

"It's cute." Jax said while looking over his shoulder at me.

He had a slight grin on his face. That fucker. He probably thinks I'm like in love with him or something but never in a million years.

I cleared my throat as Jax slowed, "this is me." I stated.

Jax pulled over outside and I got off the bike at the closest opportunity. I took off the helmet and placed it on the bike, making sure I didn't drop it in the process of being embarrassed and drunk.

"Thanks. I guess I'll see you at the hospital tomorrow as I'm on Meryls unit tomorrow." I tried to ease the tension and stop myself from being so embarrassed.

"I'll be swinging by at 12 tomorrow, I want him out." He was no longer grinning but instead had a serious expression on his face and his eyes felt more piercing than ever.

"Right... sure. Well thanks again."

I turned in the direction of my apartment, with drinks in hand, Lucky they survived.
I'm lucky I survived that whole event to be honest.

Thank you to anyone who is reading. I hope youre enjoying so far.

Please leave a vote or a comment if you want to see anything specific. I'm writing this for myself as I enjoy writing so if you enjoy it too. Please let me know!!