-///chapter 36///-

3rd persons pov (totally not the author)

"HES AT THE FUCKING WHAT"

"A STRIP CLUB DUMBASS"

"IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION"

Kuroo got down off of the roof with haste and called kenma 5 times until he finally picked up and the only thing you could hear was loud music in the background

"Hayyyy tetsurouuu"

"Why the fuck are you at the strip club"

"Oh uh because I got a free pass and i thought why the fuck not because i just got rejected by my crushhh hashtag my childhood bestieeee"

"Crush..!?"

"Ooo they're serving margaritas in the v.i.p section brb tetsurou luv yuhh baiiii"

"Wait no kenma don-"

Kenma hung up and headed his way over to the vip section for the margaritas while kuroo kept thinking about how kenma said that he had a crush on him...

"Were going to go get him"

"What?"

"Atsumu gets to drive"

"WHAT WHY ME"

"Because your the only one that has some what of a right mind right this second and YOU FUCKING HAVE HINATA IN THE CAR AND HES BEEN THERES FOR THE PAST FEW HOURS"

"SHIT MY CHILD, FINE I WILL DRIVE BUT YOU GOTTA PAY ME FIVE BUCKS"

"UGH OK FINE"

Kuroo,Bokutoo qnd atsumu rushed into the car with kuroo in the passengers seat and bokutoo in the back playing truth or dare with hinata

"Hmm truth or dare"

"Truth!"

"Ooo alright so do you like milk boy hmmm"

"Who? Oh! Kageyama"

"Yea yea king of the court who the fuck ever but do youu"

"N-no! I dont like him hes a um hes rude and stupid and uh mean and i just want to slap him!"

"Haha i doubt that and you didnt say where to slap him"

"BOKUTOO NO"

Hinata and bo yelled back and forth with each other until they got to the strip club and kuroo ran out and passed the security (wich ik is not normal and all but lets pretend they didn't see him until later)

Kuroo looked everywhere for kenma but he wasnt there, he ran over to the vip section and sall kenma running out to the back and kuroo wanted to help his bestfriend so he ran and followed him.

"Kenma!!"

"Oh h-hi tetsurou did you know that pretzels and margaritas dont go together"

"Wh-no no they do not how ok you know what never mind lets get you back to my place"

"Aww ok fine catch mee"

Kenma jumped onto kuroo and he of course caught him and they walked back to atsumus car to all of them fighting. Kenma latched on to kuroo like a koala and didnt let go so therefore bokuto had to move up to the front so they could sit in the back.

On the ride to kuroos house it was silent but hinata atsumu and bo were all communicating in their own way just without talking or texting. It was almost like they were talking in morse code but they pretended that nothing was happening.
They finally made it and kuroo slowly and carefully got out of the car while kenma was still attached to him. Kuroo carefully put kenma on the couch assuming he was asleep.

"Kuroo"

"Hm?"

"Come here"
Kuroo hesitantly walked over to him and sat down next to him

"Yes..?"

"Closer"

Kuroo made it to qhere there was only 3 inches between there faces while kenma leaned in and quickly closed the small little gap that was once there a few seconds ago.
They continued their kiss while it got a little deeper and intense while kuroo got on top of him pinning his hands on the couch.

Kuroo went down more and started kissing his neck leaving a small line of hickeys on kenma

Kenma bites his lip and takes a small gasp

"S-sorry kenma i got carried away"

"N-no dont be i like it"

"I cant do this your drunk and you will regret it not only that i just cant take advantage of you like that ken.."

"I am not drunk kuroo I took a few sips of a martini and a shot or two thats it just p-please i need you.."