47❤️

After me and Nick ate he took me upstairs so we could cuddle and talk. He says that he wants to talk to me a lot now to make sure I'm okay and not stressed.

"Okay you know there's an doctors appointment coming up" he told me and I nodded.

"It's tomorrow, I know" I sighed and he nodded.

"Yes and you know we still have to be safe. Even though we know your doctor we don't know what other people might be on around here" he continued while I continued to nod.

I get that he wants to be safe but I get tired of constantly hearing the same things. Also my baby bump is starting to grow which is making me so excited but I feel like it's scaring him.

Ever since he's realized it we've been extra safe. Like I mean when we order stuff he tells them our neighbors address and they drop it off at their front door but no one lives there. I don't mind him being this safe because I don't want him taken away from me either it would crush me.

But now I feel like he's taking it out of hand. It's not like I like going outside or anything like that but I know that he does. I don't want him to stop being himself to protect us and feel uncomfortable.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked me making me sigh.

"A little stressed" I admitted and he sat up a little.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked me and I sighed again.

"I don't feel like you are living how you want to live Nick and I don't want you to be unhappy" I told him and he nodded.

"I'm not living how I want to live Carmen you know I like being outside and around people but I can guarantee you that I'm 100% happy because if I didn't stop doing that I could be taken away from y'all and I can't have that I need both of you and I know you two need me" he told me and I nodded at his words.

"So you don't get sad that you don't have any friends anymore or you can't go wherever you want whenever you want? Or anything like that" I asked and he nodded.

"I do but I also think about the positive side, I can't let y'all go I just can't do it."

Update

5/3/2021

5/3/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍